Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those who were able to participate in the MUT Secret Santa Gift Exchange, please post your gifts here.

Happy holidays!

Here is Bocagirl's (Ava) gift she got from jennycateyez.

santa-vi.jpg

The card is wicked cute!!!:icon_chee YAY! Im excited to see what everyone gets!!!

yeah i loved it so i had to get it, i wanted to let her know that it was me that was her secret santa so i didnt want to write it down on paper lol, so i got her a card hehe:icon_chee

I love it Jenny, I used it last night over my BP gel and my face had a nice velvety feel to it. Then this morning I used it under my foundation and it's awesome. Love it, love it, love it.

yeah i was going to ask you how you like it.im looking to get it but im not sure what its suppose to do and how you suppose to use it:icon_love

Wow! Look at what my Secret Santa sent me. Of course it's still a secret, so I will have to now find out who.....

Honestly at first when I first started reading the note and it said, I enclosed some extras that I thought you might like, my reaction was, what, and I suppose now I have to either pay for them or send them back. I didn't even look to see that it was my Secret Santa gift. I then laughed my head off.....I thought it was something I purchased from eBay and well......what a surprise! I love it!!!!! Thank you, thank you.

Now who is my Secret Santa, and where are we revealing this info?

MAC Glitter Eyeliner in Glamourgold

MAC Pigment Samples in violet, pink opal, and pure white

Tony & Tina lip glosess

Clinique mascara

Tony & Lisa eye shadows & blush

I know, I love it. Can't wait to try it all out. Also can't wait to see who is my Secret Santa!!!! It's killing me.

I am still waiting for an item to arrive for my gift to send out, arggggg and it is suppose to be here UPS by Monday, I'm hoping it arrives today so I can send my package to my person tomorrow. I'm so excited for her/him.

it was me kelly! hehe

glad you like your stuff!!!!!!

sorry i didn't get the silver one. they didn't have that one anymore

From their website:

Daily Regenerating Serum contains the most concentrated levels of Amino-Peptide Complex and Olay moisture to ensure maximum appearance regeneration and hydration, yet it is gentle enough for everyday use. The Regenerist Serum provides both immediate and long-term results and benefits. After just one application, you'll not only delight in the experience, you'll also see an improvement in your skin's appearance because Olay Regenerist minimizes the look of fine lines and age spots, evens skin tone, and improves skin texture.

Unlike the heavy, oily feel associated with some serum formulas, Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum has a light, greaseless feel that leaves skin feeling velvety smooth.

One small sucky thing...only a small delay. I can't try my gift out on my eyes for a couple days. Just got back from the eye doctor today, after having a procedure done on my eye ducts (they inserted plugs in my drainage tear ducts). So I have to be careful for a couple days. Actually didn't even know I was going to have the procedure 'til I got in there. Found out my "problem" and how easy it was to fix or temporarily fix - to see if it works, and bammm I come home with plugs. LOL.

But after that, my eye docter, who is highly respected, says I can resume as usual. Yea.....but man it will be hard to wait.

Latest posts

Back