Sign in to follow this  
Marisol

Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

LOL! I was gonna say a RAOK because people didnt send something back to ther person that sent them the gift.. KWIM?!

I too am waiting for something to come in the mail, before I can send my gift out. I like the idea of sending out a teaser card! I'm gonna do that...mwah ha haaa!!!!!!

i got mine! i LOVE it! it's mac's e/s in twinks! it's a plummy color with a little gold in it. i LOOOOOOOOOVE it! i also got 2 molton brown samples (for lip and eyes)! it's from someone in NJ, so i'm thinking lauryn or cindy! i can't think of anyone else in NJ :icon_wink

i will take a pic tomorrow!

Yay, glad you got them fast Envy! I thought it'll be arrive in 7 or 10 days.

I was confused because I don't know what to get you for a gift under $20, but still I went over though, lol. I just hope you like it :icon_chee

I'll be sending out my gift on Tuesday--alas, I've been sick with the flu for 8 days now, and I'm just now getting over it! :( I've been putting everything together for the package though, and I'm sooooo excited for her to get it! :D

I got mine on Saturday night but I've been trying to find my charger for my camera, but I can't find it!!

but it was from kim!!!! she was worried that she sent it to the wrong address, but i got it just fine!

what she sent me:

-mac's pro pan e/s in "Club"

-mac's pro pan e/s in "soba"

- generous(sp?) samples of teal and a pink piggie!!!!

-a sample of epidermix

-a sample of derma butter

-samples of arbonne's thermal fusion enzyme masque

-burt's bees lip balm

-sample set of arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 system for face!!!!

-this cute striped red bag that has a pocket on the front

and then....

-she sent me this body soak bubble bath stuff which smells really good!

-some hot cocoa mix

-and these chocolate dipped pretzel sticks that had the small candy ball sprinkles!!!

i ate those already! LOL!

and she sent a card that had this cute little kitten sleeping next to a plate of cookies and milk for santa! hehe

i want to take pics, but i can't find my charger!! argh!

THANKS KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know! and i'm loving the teal piggie. it's soooo pretty! and it's the eye safe version too!

I like it very much!!! I tried sending you a PM to thank you, but your box is full:icon_eek: Thank you and Happy Holidays:icon_chee

Aww! I got home tonight and found such a great gift & card from Jaime!!! (Jaimelynn83) I had also got some stuff I had ordered online for Xmas gifts, so I thought it was something I had got on ebay.... I'm sitting there like "hmm... what else did I order?? From NJ???" Then I saw it was in a MAC bag all wrapped in Xmas paper & I'm like "ooooh! Its gotta be someone from MuT!!!"

She has officially 'deflowered' me of my Milani virginity with 3 eyeshadows!!! In such pretty colors too!!! I got Shock, Illusion, and Java Bean!!

AND!! On top of that she got me MAC Prrr Lipglass!!! It's gorgeous!

THANK YOU SO MUCH hun!!! I love everything!! You definitely know my colors!!!! :icon_chee

Luv ya Chick!!! Thanks again!!! xoxoxoxoxoox :icon_love

Posted Image

Posted Image

Janelle, nice colors definitely!!! enjoy them. Awesome job Jaime!:clap

Liz, enjoy your presents! lovely package. Kim, sweet stuff! you're awesome :clap