Julep October 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
 I know it's still September but they put out a sneak peak for the item in the October box so I thought I'd share it. This is what they say about it:

"A few of these game-changing quick-dry drops will leave your manicure touchably smudge-free much sooner. Includes conditioning ingredients such as Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil to nourish and hydrate nails."

Source

Oooohhhh. Interesting. My only hope is that these don't cause the polish to chip sooner. That's the problem with products that help dry out polishes faster it also causes the polishes to chip faster and easier.

If the colors are decent, this would totally tempt me to not skip October- I can't find anything that I like to help dry my nails faster :/

Someone mentioned the boxes are going to contain the new sueded colors Julep released recently at Sephora. I think...lol

Oh my gosh, this month has just flown by! I can't believe its almost time for another preview email! Soooo excited!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know it's still September but they put out a sneak peak for the item in the October box so I thought I'd share it. This is what they say about it:

"A few of these game-changing quick-dry drops will leave your manicure touchably smudge-free much sooner. Includes conditioning ingredients such as Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil to nourish and hydrate nails."

Source
Ohh, I'm excited to try this. Anything that would help my nails dry faster sounds good, because I have to do them quick during my daughter's nap! Lol

Thinking abt skipping, I'm so mad abt the tote in the mystery box and c/s, not really into crackles either.

This months boxes are horrible! Crackle? Really? Second month is a row that i'll be skipping but at least it's helping me save some money.

Not a fan of the crackle polish either so I think this will be the first month that I'll be skipping. Just as well, I guess since I just signed up for a new beauty subscription.

HATE crackle nail polish! It's not even trendy anymore - everywhere I go every place has all of their crackle nailpolishes on clearance, so even if I was a fan of it, I could get it for much cheaper! I'm really disappointed because I really wanted to love a box since I wanted to get the quick dry drops. Not a fan of the colors in the classic with a twist box (the only one without a crackle polish), so looks like I will be skipping for the first time as well.

Crackle polishes are the worst. Thank god, I needed to skip this month regardless, haha. This just makes it easier. edit: Though I do wonder if they'll offer the entire collection upgrade each month? I really dig that option.

boo for crackles. I was hoping for suede polishes this month. man this sucks because i really wanted the fast dry drops and the glow in the dark polish as an add on.

Wow, not really crazy about the crackles but I guess they do fit into the Halloween theme.  Kinda wish they would have done some cool spooky glitters or maybe even some fall colors with some Halloween nail decals or something if they wanted to do the Halloween thing.  The quick dry drops I'm not crazy about because the Julep colors are already fast dry to begin with.  Eh....I skipped this month, first time since getting Julep

American Beauty
Sabrina

Zesty orange shimmer crackle

Reg. $14

Eloise

Smokey indigo blue crème

Reg. $14

Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops

Reg. $14

Boho Glam
Lisa

Warm pebble grey crème

Reg. $14

Hermione

Bright white crème crackle

Reg. $14

Reg. $14

Bombshell
Keira

Deep merlot red crème

Reg. $14

Ursula

Blackest black crème crackle

Reg. $14

Reg. $14

It Girl
Caroline

Darkest burgundy shimmer

Reg. $14

Leslie

Zesty orange shimmer crackle

Reg. $14

Glenda

Radiant silver metallic crackle

Reg. $14

Classic With A Twist
Boris and Nicole

Autumn red-brown frost

Reg. $14

Gwyneth

Sheerest pink clear

Reg. $14

Reg. $14

I hate Julep this month. I love ALL the colors this month... can't choose!!! I love American Beauty - my default box - but I love It Girl as well (love Caroline). I can't make up my mind!

I feel super disappointed because I got all hyped up for the suedes and we ended up with crackle instead. I actually don't dislike crackle but everything I want in crackle I already have... debating whether or not to skip.

Skipped it. I have crackle polishes from two years ago that I've barely touched. I don't need more. Plus I'm allergic to almonds, so I can't use those drops! Almond oil based products do BAD things to me. I will get orange polish from the drug store and use my OPI crackle for halloween.

Latest posts

Back