Thats what I thought it was when I first contacted her but now she is saying no. I just told her the products don't suit me this month but I'll stay a fan to see what she comes up with. I didn't want to be mean & I really wanted to write her back after she politely said ok & offer some advice about what women expect of a sub company but I just left it. I got involved in another scam box & I'm not in the mood for all that craziness but I think someone should write her & maye let her know what's up because we all know where this is heading if she keeps this up & doesn't make some changes.

If you guys wanna see what came in my box I just posted my video! All boxes are a little different:( its in my siggy! Just so you can see sizes!

Originally Posted by BBelleza View Post

They really are! She basically told me I'm breaking the law by sharing my review.

I'm no expert on this, but I can see what Patty was trying to say when she said what you were doing was "tortious interference with business". It's a little more complicated than just writing a negative review and posting it on her wall and I don't believe that she would ever be able to drag anybody (nor would it be worth time and money wise) to court over it. She probably should have handled things a little differently though.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

If you guys wanna see what came in my box I just posted my video! All boxes are a little different:( its in my siggy! Just so you can see sizes!

Aw, you sound so sad and defeated.

I'd totally take those glasses off your hands, though. :)

• Like 1

Aww I'm sorry if Sara doesn't respond back by tomorrow I will put you next in line for them! I will pm you if she doesn't grab them:) I saw this after! I can't believe how many ppl like these funky things:)

Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

Aww I'm sorry if Sara doesn't respond back by tomorrow I will put you next in line for them! I will pm you if she doesn't grab them:) I saw this after! I can't believe how many ppl like these funky things:)

Awesome. :)

I know I'm a weirdo, I just love giant sunglasses. I have kind of a wide face, though. :)

No your not a weirdo:) I use to love them but I lost 40 lbs and only the Taylor swift style glasses look good on me right now:) I've seen them on someone else with a wider face super cute!

You should post your video on her page so others see it. Although she will probably just delete it like she did the other reviews & threaten a lawsuit which all the gals here know is straight BS I don't know why these new companies threaten lawsuits so fast don't they realize that companies don't sue their customers?? Sounds all to similar to the box monthly that was scamming people a few months ago with the whole ill sue you stuff. SMDH thanks for the reviews ladies you just saved me $32!!!

@beautymomma, were you the one posting comments and trying to hold her accountable and you aren't even her customer..... that made me laugh.  some people have way too much time on their hands.  let the actual customers give input.

I was about to be a customer I was going to be paying for my box today & yes I have been writing her messages to find out what is going on before I send my money & end up unhappy like everyone else!!!

i like your stuff!  cant wait to get my box.... despite all the drama from a few unhappy people.  i made the choice to purchase... and honestly, i am sure i will be happy because i am realistic about $25.

I just like a good deal which is why I sign up for most of these because you end up with a good deal for your products. I got over 100$ out of my beauty army box this month & that's a $12 box. Also my glossy box was worth over $60. That's my point is when people sign up for this type of service (myself anyway) they are looking to get the best bang for their buck. To me after seeing the boxes it's not worth it but that's just my opinion. I just don't think it's right or fair for her to threaten her customers with lawsuits because they posted bad reviews. That right there makes me wonder & leery of this sub.

My earlier comment wasn't aim to attack you personally. But when I saw that there was only a Facebook page, it did rise suspicion. I got more and more suspicious after researching this subscription. The fact that she's doing this all by herself at home was like a red flag for me so it's weird that someone would be so hyped about a new incoming subscription line. It isn't meant to be personal but just part of the consumer purchase process. I'm sorry that you ladies did not receive what your money was worth and that I'm deeply sympathetic. :(

I think we are realistic about 25$ or would have never joined in the first place! Many people fall half and half on liking this box! But when you say there will be a purse for the first 50 subscribers and then when people have paid pull it out is crap and replace it with a nail polish? How was that purse ever going to fit in that box? 25$ is awesome if my stuff wasn't expired!

Mixed feelings on this thread...I really like some of the items. Also liked that I was asked what color powder suited me and I had a choice and didnt end up with something I couldnt use.

She has been very upbeat, answered all my questions and replied right away.

Expired products...I dont know. Other than maybe the Avon (which I gave to someone who cant afford to splurge on makeup...and she was happy to get it) all my products were ok.

I personally belive her intentions are in the right place...Im giving this one  more time/another month or two to see how it plays out I think. wink3.gif 

Edited to add...My earings were a nice quality and the glasses will be a gift for my daughter.

I too decided to jump on and try it out. Very disappointed. I had the Stila mascara, avon eyeliner, the nail polish was just a clear top coat (how boring), and the sunglasses are small and have a weird colorful pattern on the side - nothing I'd ever wear. The only thing somewhat ok were the earrings, but I'd never pay more than $5 for them on their own. 

Originally Posted by wvg88 View Post

i like your stuff!  cant wait to get my box.... despite all the drama from a few unhappy people.  i made the choice to purchase... and honestly, i am sure i will be happy because i am realistic about $25.

Exactly how I feel!  If it's awful I will not purchase another box. 

Originally Posted by wvg88 View Post

@beautymomma, were you the one posting comments and trying to hold her accountable and you aren't even her customer..... that made me laugh.  some people have way too much time on their hands.  let the actual customers give input.

But as people who are all interested in these kinds of services, we are all POTENTIAL customers. What's wrong with wanting to hold her accountable for something possibly shady going on?

Like i said i LOVED my products and I love those earrings in the youtube video! send them my way!!

My avon was a glimmersticks and was just in this brochure. im not sure about the lip gloss stick.

I'm sure she will rectify the expired item. shes in no way shape or form out to rip anyone off. she is a very genuine person who started this company after being ripped off by the look bag (they kept charging her and never sent her item) 

she is working with wholesalers. what you must understand is a "small" company like hers, isnt going to get deals as good as the big guys. so she has to charge more at first to get started. I personally checked ebay and didnt see lots of any of these items. I do know her personally as well and stand behind her 100%. if you are unhappy PLEASE tell her and i know she will try to do right by you guys.

she paid $5 to ship each box plus over $1 in fees for every payment. which left her with less than $19 to pack those boxes. to be honest, I dont see how she even broke even. she is trying to launch a great business, there is going to be some hiccups but slamming her isnt going to help her get better deals from wholesalers. :-(

• Like 2

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

But as people who are all interested in these kinds of services, we are all POTENTIAL customers. What's wrong with wanting to hold her accountable for something possibly shady going on?

Very good point. I was interested but it seems a bit fishy...

Well we went in for the gamble.... I hate false advertisement ! I joined for the purse to be in the box! So did my friends! When you start a company you have to know things will come back to you with negative feed back! I believe the biggest start to your company is the launch! I guess she should be happy she got money for 50 boxes! If she can't handle the heat it won't work!

I'm not even sure how one would order this? A blog with a stock photo doesn't tempt me in anyway. How do you even order? Too complicated for me to figure I guess.

Her comments today on fb are scaring me a bit I'm sorry. And the invoice showing she ordered "100 x QVC quality earrings" is weird. Putting the word "quality" on an invoice for an item description seems unnecessary and suspicious to me.