Just watched the April review.. do people seriously like this crap? It should be called the dollar store box. No way all of that is equal to $20.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

ok I think we should not feed this troll because its pretty obvious imo, but lmao at human bean. I'm dying over here.

Oh lordy, just watched Amanda's april video on youtube, and it seems like the items just get progressively cheaper and cheaper looking. I don't understand why anyone would sub this, I'd rather wait around for awesome sales from reputable brands on the internet.

First off, I'm new here...hi!!

Second - I just spent the past two days reading this entire thread. I couldn't stop! I read until midnight, then at work on my phone, then again until midnight. I have no words.

Third - I just stumbled upon Amanda's newest video on YT, and came back to share, but of course someone already posted it. (Good work, you guys are amazing!) I just wondered, is she the only person left getting this box? I don't have a Facebook so I can't lurk over there. I was just curious as to how there are STILL boxes going out. Her videos are the only ones I can find reviewing RCB (aside from the two or three who reviewed the October box).

I also need to say that I find it refreshing how educated you all are! (Well, MOST!)

In da wonderful world of RED CARPET BOX

Patricia turns ladies from drab into fox

Her products will make u say ooo la la

U might get a comb or u might get a bra

Her makeup comes from all da best factories

Like Sephora or M*A*C or u might get some jewelry

Her heart belongs to all her clients

of all the fashion boxes RED CARPET BOX is da GIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip hip hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! 3 cheers for Red Carpet Box!!! 3 cheers for y'all at ~MaKeUp TaLk~* too. RED CARPET BOX and ~MaKeUp TaLk~* are da bomb diggity hot dog. <3 <3 <3 Strait outta comdon its ~eViL eLeNa~* OVA AND OUT

I for one think she is really enjoying herself.  And at least it is entertaining!  

Originally Posted by amberlamps View Post

Just watched the April review.. do people seriously like this crap? It should be called the dollar store box. No way all of that is equal to $20.

We call it Yard Sale Box.

I've read this trend and Panty Fly because they are SOO entertaining. Some people need to learn how to run a business. I would never do business in a million years with Patricia from Red Carpet Box because she puts all her personal information out there. Not only are the products subpar but it comes off as extremely emotionally immature. 

If Katia from Birchbox started telling the internets all her business, I would have the same reaction. I'm not saying that she should never talk about her health problems, I'm just saying that she does it too much and uses it as an excuse. And trying to guilt people into giving money? That's extremely tacky. 

Don't even get me started on giving out counterfeit MAC. I know some sub box owners may find this forum annoying but I personally am thankful that people are holding these businesses accountable. I work hard for my money and I don't want to spend it on counterfeit goods that may be bad for my health (lead in lipstick, etc.). 

Ehhhh I don't even find it entertaining, its pretty boring as far as trolling goes lol.
Agreed! I've never been amused by this sort of stuff- I've seen it on other forums in the past. Too sophomoric & slapsticky for my taste.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 View Post

Agreed! I've never been amused by this sort of stuff- I've seen it on other forums in the past. Too sophomoric & slapsticky for my taste.

Exactly. The really good trolls are the ones who get an emotional response and everyone takes seriously lol. Why waste your time with this stuff?

Originally Posted by lunadust View Post

This is exactly what the "human bean" made me think of! Bahahahaha!! This is all entirely too funny. It's gone beyond a shady business into the land of silly gangsta wackadoodles. Ova and out. Remember to love yourselves. Word to your mutha. 

• Like 1

Originally Posted by WarPaint1739 View Post

I know some sub box owners may find this forum annoying but I personally am thankful that people are holding these businesses accountable. 

They should all be happy forums like this exist. Imagine how much business Birchbox has only because of MUT. I wouldn't know Sub boxes existed if it wasn't for forums. 

OMG I finally finally finished..

I have nothing new to report except for the fact that I ran her profile photo from her personal account through Google Image search (CATFISHING!!) and it's a stock photo.  I bet the excuse will be "yes I modeled for that stock photo"... I also thought noticed on her facebook account she now has pituitary issues.

Originally Posted by wildsp187 View Post

OMG I finally finally finished..

I have nothing new to report except for the fact that I ran her profile photo from her personal account through Google Image search (CATFISHING!!) and it's a stock photo.  I bet the excuse will be "yes I modeled for that stock photo"... I also thought noticed on her facebook account she now has pituitary issues.

What photo did you use because all I see is her Red Carpet Box logo on FB.

Originally Posted by wildsp187 View Post

The one from her personal Facebook page.

I didn't know she had a personal Facebook page. Is the link somewhere in this book of a thread? Or can you post it here?

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 View Post

I didn't know she had a personal Facebook page. Is the link somewhere in this book of a thread? Or can you post it here?

I just saw it actually. Go to recent posts by others, and there is a post from her personal page to the RCB page. Her Facebook page is special. I really don't get why she needs to raise all these funds to pay for her medical bills when she drives a friggin Bentley. I also LOVE the babymaker license plate.....puke.gif