FOTD September 16, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! The incredibly evil Maleficent was my inspiration today. You know there will be a movie out in 2014 called Maleficent? Yep! Looking forward to it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Products used were ALL from a palette of face paint from a Halloween store. Those little cheapy $3 ones. The only thing else used were false lashes from Ardell and L'Oreal mascara. I hope you enjoy this look. It was a lot of fun recreating 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This one here: the 2nd photo is my favorite. I felt the "spindle" was a great touch. After all Maleficent coaxes Sleeping Beauty into touching the spindle 
wink.gif

Oo....! That is fantastic! Oh..I did hear about the movie and I think it's still in production.. I heard Angelina Jolie is starring and am looking forward to seeing it! Love the pics Johnnie; evil never looked so good lol.

That's it lady, you are going to have to move to my house and be willing to do my makeup daily! I would like to be a different Disney character everyday please.

No really... lol .This is so awesome! Amazing as always.

Thank you everyone! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oo....! That is fantastic! Oh..I did hear about the movie and I think it's still in production.. I heard Angelina Jolie is starring and am looking forward to seeing it! Love the pics Johnnie; evil never looked so good lol.
Yepper, she's going to be the leading lady Maleficent 
wink.gif
 I like her and think she's the perfect woman to pull it off. A big thank you! 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's it lady, you are going to have to move to my house and be willing to do my makeup daily! I would like to be a different Disney character everyday please.

No really... lol .This is so awesome! Amazing as always.
LOL...literally! Well, now that would be quite the job! Thank you Dalylah! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! The incredibly evil Maleficent was my inspiration today. You know there will be a movie out in 2014 called Maleficent? Yep! Looking forward to it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Products used were ALL from a palette of face paint from a Halloween store. Those little cheapy $3 ones. The only thing else used were false lashes from Ardell and L'Oreal mascara. I hope you enjoy this look. It was a lot of fun recreating 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This one here: the 2nd photo is my favorite. I felt the "spindle" was a great touch. After all Maleficent coaxes Sleeping Beauty into touching the spindle 
wink.gif

Holy Balls Johnnie! You are amazing!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy Balls Johnnie! You are amazing!
Holy Balls? Haha! Thanks! 

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amazing job, girl! Looks awesome!
Thank you lovely!

Originally Posted by Kokane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! this is AWESOME!! love it!!
Thank you too!

Originally Posted by Constance S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! yeah, thats a really awesome look, def like the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty!
Thanks Constance! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. It's greatly appreciated.

EEPP! Omg this is perfect! I wanted to try Maleficent as well but the "cheap" paints in conversion to my currency is $30-$40. But omg! LOVE!

So impressive - you nailed Maleficent! I agree, the spindle was a great touch.

OMG SUPER AMAZING!!!! You have talent!!!! Im soo jealous right now wish i could do work like this....But Thumbs Up from Me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:)

Originally Posted by keelyknowsbest /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG amazing!!! I love this! 
Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm glad you like it.

Originally Posted by AmeliaSecretZen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EEPP! Omg this is perfect! I wanted to try Maleficent as well but the "cheap" paints in conversion to my currency is $30-$40. But omg! LOVE!
Thanks so much! So there is no cheap face paint available where you are? If anything, I can assure you this can all be made up with regular makeup.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So impressive - you nailed Maleficent! I agree, the spindle was a great touch.
I'm glad you agree :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you! 

Originally Posted by GlitzGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG SUPER AMAZING!!!! You have talent!!!! Im soo jealous right now wish i could do work like this....But Thumbs Up from Me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:)
You're so sweet! Thank you! 

claps.gif

You don't look like her. In this moment You ARE her.

This is something more than make up.

This is ART.

And think having Your face features You can do as many looks as You only want to.

Back