CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

[SIZE=8.5pt]This contest is sponsored by [/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED[/SIZE]

Congratulations to SarahJean! You are the winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.  Check back soon as we always have exciting contests for our MakeupTalk members!

[SIZE=10.5pt]MakeupTalk Members:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]We're excited to launch a new contest brought to you by Total Beauty.  [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Total Beauty Collection is unlike other programs because it's not a subscription. You simply choose what box you'd like to purchase and for $15 you will receive 5 deluxe beauty samples right to your door.  Head on over to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and learn more.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]One lucky winner will receive a Total Beauty Gift Basket containing products for[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]head-to-toe beauty, worth over $275![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I know what you're wondering....[/SIZE]how do I enter!? [SIZE=10.5pt] Well, it's quite simple:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Visit [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]and reply to this thread letting them know what you love about their collection.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Opt in to the Total Beauty Collection mailing list by [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]clicking here[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]That's it! Two simple steps and you may receive the gift basket shown here:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This contest is open now and runs through October 1st.  We look forward to reading your entries. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

Link to Contest Rules[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

I love love love the variety of products. I like the option of choosing the box instead of it being a monthly subscription.

I hope to win this contest! I never win anything. I joined the mailing list! Very Excited!

That is a well-rounded variety of products! I signed up for the mailing list too.

I like the variety of brands offered as well as the fact that's it's not a recurring charge. You can see the collection and choose whether to purchase when a new one comes out. I'm signed up for the mailing list, too!

I love the idea of the opt in/out option. The variety of head to toe products looks awesome, but I really love the look of the nude pallette.

Personally, I love 3 things:

1.) You can choose the box that's right for you!

2.)  Deluxe size samples!

3.)  It's not a subscription!  

But really, this is an amazing collection!  What's not to love!?

A very nice offering, and I love the opt in/opt out option! I really like the look of the nude palette as well.

it looks great! I like the variety of the products.  Good Luck everyone!  
7dh.gif

Oh dear, I love everything in the basket! Especially the Redken products! This basket is just perfection. It'll so bless me and my skin (which needs a lot of care thanks to this Summer's heat). I pray that I win! 
w00t.gif

I love the variety of products! I currently use some of the items from Olay Regenerist line and love those! The nude pallette looks amazing as well. So many great products it's really hard to pick a favorite.

Edit: i just noticed what looks like a MAC creme blush!!! I love those!

I love that it's not a subscription, so you can choose whether or not you would like to receive the box each time.  Also, I enjoy that it is a mix of drugstore products and higher-end products, as well as the large sizes of the samples!  I already subscribed to the Total Beauty mailing list a few weeks ago :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (By the way, this is my first post on MUT! lol My name is Kelly!)

I like that it is a month to month, not a subscription.  I also love that I recognize a lot of the brands.

I love that their collection has deluxe sized samples so we can actually test out the products through multiple uses to see if it works for us. 

The nude palette looks amazing. What I really like about total beauty is that you can see what your buying & that its not a subscription.

This looks really interesting.  I know I love the Sephora moisturizer and would love a sample size for travel, and the rest of the items look really interesting.

I love that there is a wide variety of products, fingers crossed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back