High quality makeup brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just started getting into eyeshadow after my friend introduced me to an awesome primer (too faced). Now, I want to buy my first set of brushes. Some brands I hear that are great are: Sonia kashuk, essence of beauty, ecotools, smashbox, sigma and elf. In what order would you rate these? Any other suggestions?

Hello Friend My Self Jorden White and i am offering salon service in clearwater, Florida. I want to give special tanks to all user who shared it's own opinion of high quality makeup brushes. I read and i like it. Thanks again.

I personally lilke elf and ecotools and for alot of elf brushes are a 1$ cant beat that
Agreed! I just bought 7 elf brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also decided to get a new blush and eyeshadow to test with my new brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my friend uses ecotools brushes, so that will probably be my next buy!

I have no experience in making up before i bought my new brush set also my first makeup tool.as you know, it really needs some time to make up every day ,and honestly speaking, I was definitely believe that it's wast of our time and money even energy to make up ! 
but now I will think like that before, you know "We must combine the theory with practice properlyï¼ " my first makeup tools:brush set !here "high quality as well as fashion":http://www.bzcome.com/healthy-beauty-c41/makeup-tools-c135/professional-fashion-brush-set-portable-multifunctional-brush-set-with-stylish-black-pouch-32-pcs-p10011386  hope can be useful to you !

E.l.f < is definatly the cheapest and pretty decent. I haven't had one brush fail me. :)

EcoTools < second cheapest, really nice quality!

Soho < tie with EcoTools in second! nice quality also.

Sonja Kashuk < third cheapest, also good quality (and love her brush kits!)

Latest posts

Back