QOTD: September 19, 2012: What are your favorite things about fall?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SALTED CARAMEL EVERYTHING FOR ME. And pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks. And being able to wear tights again. 

What about you?

Boots! OMG BOOTS!

I love boots. Ankle boots, knee boots, BOOTS! 

I...may have a small obsession....>.>

Apple picking, baking, crock pot dinners, boots, sleeping with the windows open, carmel apples, the colors of the leaves changing. 

There's so much!  This will be my last fall living in the Midwest before we move to TX so I really want to enjoy it all!

Ahh yes, sleeping with the windows open is a good one! I miss midwest falls...hopefully I'll live there again before next fall. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What's not to love? I like the brisk morning air and crispy falling leaves.. I even like the storms. It gives me a reason to stay in, curl up under a throw and watch a movie or read lol. Can't forget a wonderful, burning fire. I miss having a wood stove or fireplace that actually functioned, as opposed to being more for decor! Colder weather gives way to warm and hearty foods like stews and roasts.. spiced cider, hot cocoa, apple or pumpkin anything! I'm fortunate to live in WA and there are drive thru espresso stands everywhere and my fave two places keep Pumpkin Spice stocked year round! Baking sweets..yum!

The colors and the smells. I adore earthy browns, golds, reds. Once "baking season" starts my nose is all sorts of happy. I love pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, vanilla scents that made me feel all cozy.

Also usually somewhere in late October we get out of the triple digit weather here so I can finally stop sweating lol.

Just the weather and that's it. I love the crisp cold air. It's not too cold yet.

Everything! The changing of the leaves, and the smell of all the spices and sweets baking stand at the top of my list though. 

I like the fall colour of clothing but not really too much else.  Changing leave colours mean they are gonna fall and we'll have to rake them.  The cooler temps and it gets dark earlier is not my fave. Soon it'll only be daylight for 1 hour after I get off work then darkness :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

We are currently having an Indian Summer in Vancouver. 

Latest posts

Back