Best Way to Wake up and Freshen your Face!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally found a technique to wake up looking fresh and glowing! I always sleep over at my boyfriends house and when I wake up right next to him its like my face has inflated and skin dull and patchy.What I use to do was wake up 15 minutes before he did and quietly went to the wash room to wash my face, brush my teeth, quickly apply some mesmerizer and put on couple coats of clear mascara. But he caught on real quick and laughed. 

Recently though I found a great way to look good without make up. I use an electrical muscle stimulator, an EMS device for your face. There are so many on the market, but found one that works and I use it right after I wake up on my face for less then 5 minutes to tighten my skin and create better blood circulation. What I do is I wash my face lightly and then use the EMS device for 5 mins. After that I climb back in bed staring at him so he can hopefully wake up so I can look refreshed and rosy to tell him good morning ! 

Sounds like shock therapy for my face. Ouch and no thank you. Besides, you're sleeping over and your "face" has already been washed or sweat off through the night lol. He either likes what he sees or can wake up next to someone else or alone.

I am really like using natural items and I add peppermint extract (I buy it from the grocery store) to my body lotion and body wash and it really perks me up in the morning and I read that it is invigorating for circulation.

Back