Just Fab handbag haul:)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the Law bag by Just Fab. I'm in love! It's huge! Bigger than I imagined. This bag was only $39.95!! The color I got is called beige but it doesn't look very beige-y to me, but I do like the color. I really wanted the color camel but they're sold out of that color and I didn't want to wait so I purchased this one. I will be getting the camel one once it's back in stock.

Dimensions: 17L x 12H x 5.5W

Been reading these forums for a while and figured I had to register to reply to this thread. Awesome purchase beautiijunkii!! Law is one of my all time favorite handbags. I use her more often than anything else and love how much stuff you can fit in there.

Have you purchased any other handbags from JusFab before? I've only bought 2 others, but found the quality to be pretty good. I'm more a fan of their shoes than anything else. Actually created my own Just Fab Reviews site since I love the company so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't purchased any of their other bags, but I'm looking forward to doing so.

I have Law in beige and dark blue 770 clutch Saga in yellow And 2 other bags I can't remember the name too right now.

I bought their Tour de Force -- another really lovely bag too. I've gotten so many compliments on it. The colour, style, and texture is all very well done.

I wrote a review of it and there are more pictures on my blog.

I have to say, their bags do all seem high quality, which I'm slightly surprised by. The shoes I got (Magda) were so uncomfortable I had to return them right away. I got credit back for it, so I think I'm going to grab another bag.

I bought this one too after seeing Michelle Phan's video (I got the boots too...but I was in need of a pair!) and I absolutely love it. I think it's suck a great color for fall and definitely big enough for all of my stuff.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought their Tour de Force -- another really lovely bag too. I've gotten so many compliments on it. The colour, style, and texture is all very well done.

I have to say, their bags do all seem high quality, which I'm slightly surprised by. The shoes I got (Magda) were so uncomfortable I had to return them right away. I got credit back for it, so I think I'm going to grab another bag.

That's a gorgeous purse and it looks expensive! You have great taste :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a gorgeous purse and it looks expensive! You have great taste :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! Haha, it does look really expensive. I showed a guy friend of mine and told him it was faux leather instead of genuine and he was very surprised! Definitely a good investment.

Anyone have any additional bag recommendations on the site? I'm debating between Shore Up, Game Changer, The Thames, and Frontrunner. I'm not sure about them because I feel like not that many bloggers review JustFab bags and it'd be nice to see some additional pictures outside of the site, to get a sense of the quality... (disclaimer: none of those are referral links)

I'd really like to get my hands on a vibrantly blue bag, a la Color Club's Insta-This from last month's Birchbox. But only as a bag instead, because I don't wear blue nail polish. I haven't been able to find one I like yet though....

If you look on the JustFab Facebook page the ladies will post pictures of the bags. Just ask and see if they have it.

Latest posts

Back