Birchbox October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I know its early and due to some shipping issues, some haven't got the september boxes yet
frown.gif

But I was on instagram this morning and found this image of a few of the items that will be featured in next month's video.

Its kind if hard to tell what the items are due to the filter she used, but I think I spy harvey prince hello and maybe some tenoverten or essie polishes? And the shiny bottle may be caudalie vinoexpert firming serum?

Let me know what you think!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone! I know its early and due to some shipping issues, some haven't got the september boxes yet
frown.gif

But I was on instagram this morning and found this image of a few of the items that will be featured in next month's video.

Its kind if hard to tell what the items are due to the filter she used, but I think I spy harvey prince hello and maybe some tenoverten or essie polishes? And the shiny bottle may be caudalie vinoexpert firming serum?

Let me know what you think!
Ooooo I hope it's a Halloween themed box!!!

Haha, at this point, I'd just assume move on to October. I'm still boxless and bitter. Bring on October. I'd love to get some funky lashes for Halloween. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/tenoverten-nail-polish   you may be right about that!  Looks nice!
I saw the white cap and thought it was one of those 2. But im a little nail polished out. After circus polishes in myglam/ipsy and color club last month, I really dont know if i need more for a while but I never turn down a free polish lol

and that one on the right has to be the DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer.  Nothing else looks like that!

I really think the polishes are Essie. I saw this during my lunch and took a screen shot so I can Zoom in and noticed the size of the bottle is not as wide as the tenoverten polish. 

I do see the Harvey perfume as well.  The other products I can't make out.

Edited for spoilers.

still boxless but some of the products look good, i think those are essie polishes too.

So far I dont object to getting anything you guys have said. I like! Who's the guy in the screen shot? Never seen him before

I wouldn't mind any of those things.

Definitely hoping for some fun Halloween stuff in the box, too.

If anyone's interested, you can get 20% off plus free shipping at the Shu Uemura website with the code FIRSTORDER. Valid til the end of the month.

I wanted you guys to see the Essie Bottle. Those shades seem similar to the Essie Collection Above. Sorry about the quality...again I need the Iphone 5...lol I will keep using that excuse until I get it. lol

Latest posts

Back