Sign in to follow this  
Missglammygirl

Birchbox October 2012

Hey everyone! I know its early and due to some shipping issues, some haven't got the september boxes yet frown.gif

But I was on instagram this morning and found this image of a few of the items that will be featured in next month's video.

Its kind if hard to tell what the items are due to the filter she used, but I think I spy harvey prince hello and maybe some tenoverten or essie polishes? And the shiny bottle may be caudalie vinoexpert firming serum?

Let me know what you think!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl View Post

Hey everyone! I know its early and due to some shipping issues, some haven't got the september boxes yet frown.gif

But I was on instagram this morning and found this image of a few of the items that will be featured in next month's video.

Its kind if hard to tell what the items are due to the filter she used, but I think I spy harvey prince hello and maybe some tenoverten or essie polishes? And the shiny bottle may be caudalie vinoexpert firming serum?

Let me know what you think!

Ooooo I hope it's a Halloween themed box!!!

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage View Post

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/tenoverten-nail-polish   you may be right about that!  Looks nice!

I saw the white cap and thought it was one of those 2. But im a little nail polished out. After circus polishes in myglam/ipsy and color club last month, I really dont know if i need more for a while but I never turn down a free polish lol

I really think the polishes are Essie. I saw this during my lunch and took a screen shot so I can Zoom in and noticed the size of the bottle is not as wide as the tenoverten polish. 

I do see the Harvey perfume as well.  The other products I can't make out.

Edited for spoilers.

I wanted you guys to see the Essie Bottle. Those shades seem similar to the Essie Collection Above. Sorry about the quality...again I need the Iphone 5...lol I will keep using that excuse until I get it. lol1000

Originally Posted by Jazbot View Post

I wanted you guys to see the Essie Bottle. Those shades seem similar to the Essie Collection Above. Sorry about the quality...again I need the Iphone 5...lol I will keep using that excuse until I get it. lol1000

lol! The colors look pretty! I wonder if everyone will get the polishes or just some...

ooh! liking the 2 nudes!

I would LOOOOOOVE to get a nude polish! I have about every single color imaginable except for a good nude, lol.

lol! The colors look pretty! I wonder if everyone will get the polishes or just some...

I hope everyone will get a polish, I love nude colors!

I would love to get one of those polishes. Sooo much better than Color Club. Anybod know where I can get Bikini So Teeny? All the stores here are out of it.