Shoe Dazzle Experience?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am on the hunt for a pair of red boots and they have a pair that is comparable to what I want. Anyone shop from them recently?

I bought my daughter a pair of boots for her birthday. She loves those boots. I've been a member with them since the month they launched and own numerous heels from them. I've only had one bad pair sent to me a couple of years ago but returning it and getting a different pair was easy peasy.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought my daughter a pair of boots for her birthday. She loves those boots. I've been a member with them since the month they launched and own numerous heels from them. I've only had one bad pair sent to me a couple of years ago but returning it and getting a different pair was easy peasy.
Great, I know what I am ordering on payday! Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loooovely!!!!  Amazing!!!! HAWT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks!! My BF tends to agree! He had a few....choice things to say! LOL

LOL Oh I can imagine... I have a feeling that it probably involves something intimate. LOL

LOL

I think you should order another pair in black along with a few other choice intimate items from their site if he likes them so much. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol!! I agree with you Zadi!! 

LOL

I think you should order another pair in black along with a few other choice intimate items from their site if he likes them so much. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL

Oh I am! And a pair of purple ones! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the boots! I order from shoedazzle all the time. My latest purchase was a handbag because my other one broke. I haven't got it yet though. Just ordered it the other day.

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the boots! I order from shoedazzle all the time. My latest purchase was a handbag because my other one broke. I haven't got it yet though. Just ordered it the other day.
I love the look of their handbags, I may have to make this my monthly addiction purchase LOL

I have to wonder tho, if for the price of their bags you're not better off with a program like LBB where the price is close enough and you're receiving an actual name brand (with a few extra goodies on the side)??

VS.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to wonder tho, if for the price of their bags you're not better off with a program like LBB where the price is close enough and you're receiving an actual name brand (with a few extra goodies on the side)??

I can only speak for me on this one but If you time it right, you don't have to pay much. The boots are regularly $49.99. With expedited shipping ($10), I paid $30 with a coupon and a sale they had going on. On top of all that, I earn credits toward another item.

Can't say that with LBB and as of late, their handbags haven't been calling to me as much

As much as I like LBB they don't have a rewards system in place like Shoe Dazzle does. I just ordered an iPad "purse" and a coin clutch for a total of $64.85 but only paid $9.90 out of pocket because I had earned style points (that were to expired this past Sunday) to pay for it. I could have bought something for under $54 but since the points were set to expire I decided to buy a something little more.

Back