New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got and email today that TheFancy.com is starting up their own subscription box. What do you guys think?

Fancy in full effect. Get your Fancy fix at home with our monthly subscription service featuring a collection of some of the most fancy'd items, curated by the fancy community. Each box includes $60+ of products in the categories of your choice, including: Men's, Women's, Kids, Pets, Home Goods and Gadgets.

You will receive a new box with top Fancy goodies each month. Keep your eyes peeled for a confirmation email from Fancy's Customer Care Team that should hit your inbox 24-48 hours after purchase. You may indicate the categories of your choice in the "Note to Merchant" section upon checkout.

Allow 10 days for shipping.

By purchasing this item, you hereby consent to a $30 monthly fee for the Fancy Box. Each order will be shipped on the 15th of the applicable calendar month. Subscription may be cancelled by emailing Fancy's Customer Care Team at [email protected] prior to the 1st of the calendar month for which you intend to cancel your subscription.

http://www.thefancy.com/things/190403263978277559/Fancy-Box

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks fun. The nerd in me is screaming at me to get it lol
 Right?! I think it'd be really neat. I also think it's be really neat to get one and with the holidays coming up split it up into little stocking stuffers or a big gift for someone. One thing I do know is I want that Iron Man looking thing whatever it is lol.

I got this same email earlier today. I do love Fancy and often browse it for funky stuff but I wasn't excited by what was shown for the $30 fee. I'll wait and see how the first box turns out and decide then. I really don't need another membership, in fact I need to scale back lol.

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jamiestarlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
i got gadgets - i did not care for the box.

I'd love to see what was in it!

anyone gotten a box, i'd love to see what's in it!!!!  looks kind of cool to me - i'm a gadgety kinda girl! lol

I just wonder if the box differs a lot from what people here in the u.s got. hmm....

Bye the way,  shipping is not included.  They charge $7.95 for shipping.  Not looking so good to me.

Originally Posted by CiciAnne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just wonder if the box differs a lot from what people here in the u.s got. hmm....
You choose categories like: womens, home, food, workplace etc. and they'll choose items from them and send to you.

Originally Posted by het226 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just signed up! Sounds great! :)
 I just signed up as well.  I'm feel really guilty about it.  I'm definitely going to cancel before Nov. 1st.  I had to try it, but the price is way too steep.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up as well.  I'm feel really guilty about it.  I'm definitely going to cancel before Nov. 1st.  I had to try it, but the price is way too steep.
Yeah, I only did one month just to see what kind of things they will send. I probably won't get it again but it will be interesting to see what I get.

Ahh this looks like a fun sub! If I hadn't already subscribed to Popsugar I would give it a try.

Can't wait to see what everyone will be getting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh this looks like a fun sub! If I hadn't already subscribed to Popsugar I would give it a try.

Can't wait to see what everyone will be getting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 You know these dang subs are addicting!
sadno.gif

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know these dang subs are addicting!
sadno.gif
I know right? MUT has turned me into a box junkie! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right? MUT has turned me into a box junkie! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 Oh the pain of it all.  I just cancelled my sub to Fancybox and I feel really good about that!  It was just too expensive and I've been going crazy with cheap deals on boxes.  I've gotta get a grip! 
sadyes.gif

Back