Billion Dollar Brows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this on Hautelook today and I must say I'm intrigued and seriously considering getting it.  Here is the picture from their website:

Source

Here is what they have to say about it:

About This Item Billion Dollar Brows' patented Brow Buddy Tool will show you where to start, arch and end your brows with precision and ease.

The Brow Buddy makes shaping your brows incredibly fast and simple. Unlike eyebrow stencils, this handy tool takes into account YOUR facial shape, giving you perfectly symmetrical, beautifully shaped brows.

Say goodbye to thin, crooked, cookie-cutter brows... FOREVER
- Brow Buddy is "The Most Genius Eyebrow Tool Ever! Seriously! It Gets You Perfect, Totally Symmetrical Brows!"(Glamour.com)
- For directions and ingredients, see "Show more"

Duo includes:
- Brow Buddy Tool
- Pencil in White (0.07 oz.)
Have any of you tried anything like this and if so, what is your take on it?  Thanks so much for the input!!

IMHO that's just another gimmick for women who aren't confident in their eye brow skills. The old tried and true technique is how I was taught, how I teach others, and makes the most sense to me.

Latest posts

Back