What color blush should i wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NARS "Orgasm" flatters every skin-it's the world's most famous blush for a reason! It's in my kit and I know you'd love it. I've had mine for a year and it's not even half gone yet.

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NARS "Orgasm" flatters every skin-it's the world's most famous blush for a reason! It's in my kit and I know you'd love it. I've had mine for a year and it's not even half gone yet.
second this! i love it

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really do recommend it. It will change your life lol
I've tried it, and don't care for it, even though I do agree that it is generally flattering on most skins. Thus, it (or a dupe of it) are what I generally recommend for someone who doesn't wish to figure out their "perfect" shade.

I didn't like orgasm either. Rusts, bronzes, burnt orange, sienna, deep rose, plums and any bright, vibrant colors look good on dark skin, imo. So just look for blushes that fit those descriptions.

This right here!!! I've tried Orgasm and it doesn't work for me. I just get a shear, goldish wash of color, which isn't flattering as a blush.

Bright blushes look amazing on dark skin tones. Try NYX Desert Rose. It's a nice medium pinkish red color. It's gorgeous. 

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't like orgasm either. Rusts, bronzes, burnt orange, sienna, deep rose, plums and any bright, vibrant colors look good on dark skin, imo. So just look for blushes that fit those descriptions.

A darker rose or bright pink would look good.  Nars Orgasm is a glittery for my liking.  

Referencing mac colors, but you can find something in similar tones from other brands:

Breezy - rosey/red

Sweet as cocoa - peachy brown

Ambering rose  - more peachy

Plum foolery - plum (duh lol)

But the color you wear would be what would go well with the rest of "the look"

but for natural, every day, I think peach twist or sweet as cocoa kind of colors would be nice

What about Benetints? I have 4/5 they're really lovely. MUFE HD blushes are amazing, they have from light pink to neon pink to red to purple to aubergine to coral to rose etc etc etc

Back