Best liquid eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been enjoying my Eyeko eyeliner pens. Easy to use and I can control how thick or thin it comes out!

Exactly as Dalylah stated, but I got one through my Birchbox subscription in olive and a purple one online. They work great and the color is nice and long lasting. I've worn these through 12 hour shifts at work all summer long and still had a perfect cat eye! I believe you can purchase these at asos.com as well as the eyeko site.

I know you specifically asked for "liquid" eye liner - my favorite is Urban Decay.

I don't wear a lot of eye makeup - but I don't leave the house without eyeliner on! I prefer liquid, and it feels as if I have tried them all! Urban Decay stands out from the masses!

--P

I LIKE THE FIRMNESS OF LE METIER TIP AND THE BLACK IS SOLID, IS THE URBAN DECAY SIMILAR?
icon_eek.gif

WnW h20 proof. Its not good for begginers though because it's so hard to erase a mistake.

Talking about liners im looking for one to use in the eye membrane (inside that wont smudge or fade and looks really black any suggestions?

I'm digging the ELF liquid liner. The brush is pretty thin and the formula is long lasting, plus it's only a dollar. 

I have many that I like, but at this time I like BE Around the Clock for my lid and L'Oreal Lacquer Liner for my water line...it stays put all day.

Latest posts

Back