New limited edition Wet 'n' Wild 8 pan shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Drugstore Princess is reporting three new eight-pan shadows from Wet 'n' Wild. I haven't seen these at my local Walgreens or RiteAid yet (was there last night) and I haven't checked Fred Meyer yet.

• 33917 Sparkle 'Til Morning
  • 33918 Drinking A Glass of Shine (looks to be last year's I ♥ Matte)
  • 33919 Shimmer The Night Away (two of the shadows look to be from the newer singles)

These should be $4.99 each if its selling at the same price as the other eight pans.

Sparkle til morning is calling to me something fierce! Will have to be on the lookout for these lol.

Love the bottom 4 shadows on Shimmer The Night Away! May have to pick it up just for those, especially with the price.

Looks exactly like I ♥ Matte. For some reason these just don't pull me in.

I'm not sure honestly. I always have to see them to decide. Sometimes shadows are a lot prettier or uglier in person haha.

I might be interested in Sparkle til Morning.

These look nice. I'd have to check them out in person if I can find them.

I've seen swatches of both new palettes and they look really nice. Sparkle til Morning definitely looks the most unique as Shimmer the night away has many colors that look similar to the older petal pusher palette.

I want the two new ones, love the look of them. I really hope my Walgreen's gets them!! I have the matte one and hardly use it.

Oohhhh!! Pretty!!!
heart.gif

Apparently they are limited edition and some people have already reported being able to buy them on the East Coast.

I was just about to write that Drinking A Glass of Shine looks like last year's I ♥ Matte palette.. I am 100% sure it is 

Sparkle Til Morning seems to have the most unique shades from WnW. I'm sure I'll grab that one.

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hit Walgreens today but didn't see the new palettes yet. Bought WnW Comfort Zone instead...SO pretty!! 
wub.gif

I have comfort zone sitting in my closet. It's been there for a year now & I still haven't opened it.. lol

Nice swatches though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back