Ulta haul & product review!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I picked up a few things at Ulta. Here's what I got and what i think about these products!...L'oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 hr Mascara  - I am really loving this mascara! I don't think there has ever been a L'oreal mascara that I haven't liked but this one stands out to me. It has a huge brush and I always feel like the bigger the brush the bigger the lash! That is just me though.... I wore this mascara to a photo shoot this passed weekend with out false lashes and I was very pleased. Usually I always feel like I need lashes for shoots but I couldn't even tell I was false "lasheless" in my photos!Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr Cream Gel- I have heard some amazing things about these shadows so I had to see what all the hype was about! They have lived up to my expectations... I am in love! I think these shadows are very good quality. They last all day and you can wear them as a base and put shadow on top or  just by their self. I purchased Pomegranate Punk and Bad to the Bronze. They come in beautiful colors! I want to pick up some more eventually.OPI "San Tan-Tonio"- I was looking for a good "nude" nail color. I wanted something more brownish rather than pale.. I think this color is perfect! I like the way it looks on my skin tone ( I have fair skin ) and I think it's a perfect shade for the fall season.I hope every one is enjoying their week! 

Thanks so much for the reviews.  I've looked at that mascara a hundred times and haven't tried it yet.  You really have me wanting to give it a try.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for the reviews.  I've looked at that mascara a hundred times and haven't tried it yet.  You really have me wanting to give it a try.
No problem! You definitely should give it a try.... It's one of my personal faves!

I've been having my eye on San Tan-Tonio for a while now. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back