New Beauty Test Tube: Fall-Winter 2012 sneak peek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​

On the cover: Charlize Theron.
"Innovation Issue"

1. Yon-Ka Phyto 58 Rejuvenating Night Cream (also listed inside the issue is Yon-Ka Masque N°1 Time Release Intense Moisture as "try it in New Beauty Test Tube") FULL SIZE
  2. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (sample size)
  3. Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment (full size)
  4. Philosophy Hope in a jar (sample size)
  5. Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away (sample size)
  6. CellCeuticals PhotoDefense Color Radiance SPF 55+ (full size)
  7. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
  8. Kneipp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath

Edit 10/8/2012

It was brought to my attention that the official NBTT image is up.

There are a couple of differences between what was listed in the NBTT magazine and what's on the site. Boxes wil vary.

1. IT Cosmeticsâ„¢ Bye Bye Under Eyeâ„¢
  2. Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask
  3. Yon-Ka® Masque N°1 OR Vital Defense OR Phyto 58 OR Pamplemousse PS OR Advanced Optimizer Gel OR Elastine Nuit
  4. Kneipp® Eucalyptus Herbal Bath & Pure Bliss Bath Salt
  5. dr. brandt® dark circles away™
  6. philosophy® hope in a jar™
  7. Olay® Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment
  8. CellCeuticals® PhotoDefense Color Radiance SPF 55+ OR CellGenesis Eye Serum OR NeoCell Micro-Resurfacing

So it looks like subscribers will get one of six Yon-Ka products and one of three CellCeuticals products to try this time.

More info is now up. New Beauty did a spread but it was further into the magazine than the QVC one.

This is the regular New Beauty test tube? Not the QVC one? Either way, I really like the selection. I plan on ordering this winter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh thanks! Surprisingly I think I like the regular test tube better this quarter. In the past boxes the QVC version won out, but I like this season's selection better in the regular version. Full sizes are always nice too.. haha

I don't know the weights of the sample sizes so I can't give an estimate on the prices. Based on the cost of the full size items the box is at least $152.50

1. Yon-Ka Phyto 58 Rejuvenating Night Cream, FULL SIZE 1.4 oz $66 (also listed inside the issue is Yon-Ka Masque N°1 Time Release Intense Moisture as "try it in the New Beauty Test Tube"; $58 1.7 oz)
  2. Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment, $47 1 oz (full size)
  3. CellCeuticals PhotoDefense Color Radiance SPF 55+, $47.50 2 fl oz (full size)
  4. Philosophy Hope in a jar (sample size)
  5. Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away (sample size)
  6. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (sample size)
  7. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
  8. Kneipp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath

Thanks so much for preview!  I've been wondering.  Didn't like the last tube- too much skin care & kinda meh at that- Neutrogena, etc.  I can do without the Olay and the herbal bath, but the other stuff is good- especially the Moroccanoil & YonKa.  Very nice.  I really love my sub with this.  

NBTT is being charged now so those who are already subscribed should see it be shipped out within the next week. My QVC one ships tomorrow.

Thanks for the preview.  I can't wait to try CellCeuticals PhotoDefense Color Radiance SPF 55.  I wonder if it comes in different shades.

Aw.. was hoping this one was for QVC and not New Beauty (which I have).  Not really into the skin care at all... they billed me but I'm going to see if I can cancel before they ship it out.  Was really unhappy with the past couple of tubes.  I end up giving my mom all the products because they're heavy duty skin care items, and my face is so acne-prone I can really only use a select few products with my acne meds.

I love trying new skincare, so this TT is a winner in my book! I often get makeup colors that don't work so I try to avoid subs that send out lots of cosmetics.

I'm undecided.  I love skincare and these are really nice items, but the sunscreen is with Avobenzene.  It gives me hives.  I'm pale, I must wear sunscreen and it's super annoying that companies go to all the trouble of putting nice ingredients in their products only to add a toxic chemical. 

There was a tiny mineral sunscreen sample 2 boxes ago.  I hate to get a box where I have to give away one big item.

I wonder what the unlisted items will be.  Do they always do unlisted items?  I'd be swayed by the promise of surprise items.

Woot! This is probably the best tube i have gotten! Love everything! The cellcueticalls seem to be a foundation or bb?Hopefully its not too light. All these items i seem to get from the tubes are way light!  Anywho very excited about this one ! I also agree at least 1 makeup item would be nice. I tend to have skin issues so trying new samples is a must for me.

They could have at least included 1-2 cosmetic items ugh...
Last quarter they did as extras. I think I'm going to have to go for this one. Zadi confirms in the thread for the QVC version that it contains a makeup item that should be a crossover for the regular Test Tube.

I've only gotten one Test Tube so far (NB not QVC) and was wondering if they always put in extra little stuff like last time? (I got the Summer one in July).

I have had Test Tube for the last year and QVC version since earlier this year and the last tube was the first one with "extras".

Latest posts

Back