Bad Haul?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I went to Rite Aid after having a particularly ruff morning at work and decided that I needed pantyhose and new tweezers.

I didn't want to spend much, but I also didn't want to rush back to work.  I got my necessities and started "browsing" the aisles.

After deciding on a few more goodies, I went to pay... now, I don't think I bought anything crazy or that I splurged on anything in particular, but I was really upset after receiving three small bags in exchange for $85.00!!
icon_eek.gif
  Ouch!!
icon_sad.gif

Is there such a thing as a bad haul?
icon_neutral.gif

Yes, I do consider it an emotional spree / "retail therapy" since I had a ruff day at work... but I still don't think I bought anything "out there!"

So, here's my stash minus a Cadbury Scream Egg I ate on the way back to work.

I guess it just all adds up!
icon_rolleyes.gif

haha, it's crazy how fast things add up! I just remind myself that one actual therapy session usually runs around $120, so you are probably saving money. 
wink.gif

It's only a bad haul if you are bummed about what you got. Drugstores do have a tendency to overcharge for things when you're not looking.

I don't know if it's a bad haul or buyers remorse! LOL  I go thru the same thing, run into the store for a loaf of bread and a gallong of milk and come out with no less than $50 worth of stuff and sit in the car scratching my head and wondering what in the heck is in my bag that's worth $50.

I agree, it's only a bad haul if you don't like what you got.

The halloween ghost looks cutee! I would love to have one on my bedside. I do agree with the rest that It is a bad haul if u don't like what u bought. Sometimes we tend to make impulse purchases and regret later. This happens to me as well.

Ahhh retail therapy! It doesn't really work for me unless I splurge and buy from a few different places at the same time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really bad! 

I always do this at the supermarket! I go to buy bread and come out with like 5 or 6 bag fulls! I cant resist yummy looking desserts and snacks lol

Latest posts

Back