What's on your Holiday Shopping Wish List?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I thought with all the Seasonal Products, Sales, Promos, and Shimmer...it might be fun to share our Holiday Shopping (wish) lists... I am still thinking about mine but here it is so far: Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation Tarte Holiday Blush Set Tarte Holiday Lip Surgence Set LORAC Sweet Temptations Box Too Faced Anti-Feathering Pencil Too Faced Candlelight Glow A New Brush Set (I hear a lot about Sigma...thoughts?) An Eyeliner Set (Not sure which one yet) A new Perfume Set (still deciding on which one) A few Philosophy Washes and Lotions That's it for now...I thought we could all get ideas from each other and it would help us get more into the Holidays...

Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette

A new set of brushes

MAC paint pot in painterly

a few MAC eyeshadows

a MAC kohl pencil in black

A MAC nude matte lipstick.

EVERYTHING!!!!

OK no really... lol

Shea Terra Whipped Body Butters in more scents

More holiday polish

Kat Von D Saint

I'm all about the perfume right now.  Eyeing up a few from Sephora for the F & F sale.  

I'm all about the perfume right now.  Eyeing up a few from Sephora for the F & F sale.  
These are some recent finds/thoughts: DKNY London (I think it's a limited edition but smells great) Juicy Le Fleur (smells nice but didn't last too long scent wise) Prada Candy (I went back and forth with this one but decided I liked it, very caramel type notes, but didn't last too long on me,:cool: either) Balenciaga, the greenish one (I was surprised but I really liked this, I spritzed myself once mid afternoon and when I woke up the next morning, I could still smell it properly, no faint memory of it either, like I just sprayed it five minutes ago. It's more mature/elegant smelling than some of the playful ones above, but was really nice).

I've also been eyeing the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation! The others on my list are:

Sigma Mrs. bunny travel brush set in blue with pink bristles

The Balm nude tude palette

Nars blush in orgam and gaiety 

YSL glossy stain in camel croisiere and rose vinyl

Lime Crime lipstick in countessa flourescent and great pink planet

Macadamia deep repair masque

Laura mercier pistachio hand creme 

Kiehl's soy milk and honey whipped body butter

Butter London nail polishes

Tarte glamazon 12 hour lipstick in foxy and bold

Sensationail invincible gel polish

Nars Couer Sucre larger than life lipgloss

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EVERYTHING!!!!

OK no really... lol

Shea Terra Whipped Body Butters in more scents

More holiday polish

Kat Von D Saint
I love the shea terra whipped body butters especially in banana and pumpkin!

Urban Decay's Naked and Naked2 palettes.  We can't get them in Australia, so I have order them online and many companies won't ship shadow palettes Internationally (maybe too many get damaged).  I have finally found somewhere I can get them from - I think it is in the UK - and will let hubby know in plenty of time to get them for Christmas.  They even have free shipping, so I may have to add some more items.  I don't know whether the prices are comparable (around $50+ per palette?) but hopefully it will be worth it anyway.  We tend to pay a LOT more for cosmetics over here, so I'm used to it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a Shea Terra body butter in pumpkin?! YUM!
Yeah its called "gingered pumpkin", its delicious! haha perfect for Fall.

Noooo!!! Oh I'm so going to hope and pray Beauty Army gets it in stock as a sample and I'm able to get said sample. LOL

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah its called "gingered pumpkin", its delicious! haha perfect for Fall.
This stuff is amazing, I need more of it!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Noooo!!! Oh I'm so going to hope and pray Beauty Army gets it in stock as a sample and I'm able to get said sample. LOL
Ooooh good idea. Maybe they will!

Originally Posted by MakeUpDownUnder /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urban Decay's Naked and Naked2 palettes.  We can't get them in Australia, so I have order them online and many companies won't ship shadow palettes Internationally (maybe too many get damaged).  I have finally found somewhere I can get them from - I think it is in the UK - and will let hubby know in plenty of time to get them for Christmas.  They even have free shipping, so I may have to add some more items.  I don't know whether the prices are comparable (around $50+ per palette?) but hopefully it will be worth it anyway.  We tend to pay a LOT more for cosmetics over here, so I'm used to it.
I bought my Naked palette for about $60 online not including shipping from the US to Melbourne... So free shipping sounds good! 

Whats the name of the site you found??

Hi Amarah,

The site is www.beautybay.com

I actually like it because the prices come up as AU$ which makes it much easier to go shopping.  I found them through a tutorial I was watching (can't remember which one) and they seem to have quite a good reputation.  My problem will be stopping at just a few items.

s1450808-main-hero.jpg
s1454826-main-hero.jpg
s1378223-main-hero.jpg

s1445147-main-hero.jpg
03650.jpg
03673.jpg

I totally agree with you on the Prada Candy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wasn't sure if anyone had noticed this but it seems that QVC has their own Holiday version of the Tarte Lip Surgence set with different colors...

• 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Elite, a melon shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Sweet, a peachy pink shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Escape, a pink shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Exotic, a raspberry shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Buff, a nude shade

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally agree with you on the Prada Candy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wasn't sure if anyone had noticed this but it seems that QVC has their own Holiday version of the Tarte Lip Surgence set with different colors...

• 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Elite, a melon shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Sweet, a peachy pink shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Escape, a pink shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Exotic, a raspberry shade
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Buff, a nude shade
and...I just ordered it.
biggrin.gif

I'm asking for a Sigma brush set and Blvgari Omnia Crystalline perfume! I'll probably pick up multiple holiday makeup kits as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Flowerbomb fragrance by Viktor and Rolf- Every year I get a new fragrance. I still have leftover Prada Candy, D&G Rose the One and DKNY Be Delicious (original)
biggrin.gif

I want the Urban Decay Ocho eyeliner set and MUFE Mat Velvet foundation!

Back