First Debate Commentary?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Obama is charismatic and a celebrity, but don't think that's justification enough. Mitt Romney is a businessman, but not a true conservative. Given the last four years and a lot of failures, I'm ready to move on. Unemployment has risen, Obamacare has not made a good impact in my life. Wa state adopted the same policy as soon as the bill was passed and my healthcare went up 20%! Where is the affordability? It was cheaper to be uninsured and pay out of pocket, for medical necessities or have an HSA and haggle with my Dr. Who, rather than wait for reimbursement, was fine taking a cash upon services delivered. Cheaper than what the insurance bills, too. The auto bail out? That's not a success, IMO. The South has a successful auto industry and didn't need a bail out. The GM bailout was to ensure union benefits and wages, rather than a bankruptcy and rebuild. The shareholders didn't even get their pay out. Outsourcing jobs.. well that's really consumers and corporations faults. People want it now and don't care. IPhone lovers? Made in China, why? Cheaper labor and bigger profit margin. Same with other products we use. Our government is sending money to countries who harbor war criminals and hate us. Pakistan anyone? Why send aid when you've got so many hungry mouths at home? The 99%.. I am one..but I'm not begging for freebies. I'm working to support myself and my family. So I have to make a few sacrifices, that's okay and probably won't be forever. Why do so many people feel entitled to things simply because they are breathing? Where is accountability for government spending? There is none. We let them push us around like sheeple, for what? Disposable fashion, paying for people who don't work to have cell phones, illegal immigrants to receive benefits they don't pay taxes for, redistribution of wealth? Depending on where people stand, they may not be swayed even with facts. The debate will be most beneficial to independent voters, who are still undecided.

I don't think Obama was at his best tonight, which was unfortunate but having had Romney as a Governor, I know I don't want him as a President.

Latest posts

Back