mizjmakeup

Pet Photos!!

Post a picture or two of you and your pet(s) (or just your pet(s)) and give a little description of them! (:

Here's mine:

Above here is my baby boy, Stinky. Yes, his name is Stinky! He is a Pomerainian/Chihuahua mix. You can't see it, but he has a pure white stripe that does down his chest! He also has some white paws and since he's gotten older, a little milk mustache! <3 He will be 4 years old on October 18th. He knows I'm his mama who first picked him up out of the small litter about 4 years ago (I can't believe its already been 4 years!!!) He such a DIVA and knows what he likes and dislikes. I also think he is part cat because when he wags his tail, it swishes just like the Cheshire Cat!

Creds to my sis with her awesome camera for this pic!

Above here is Stinky's sister (from the same litter), Lilly! She looks similar to him, except she is nothing but black. Lilly was my sister's pick out of the litter. She definatly is what has been called an "energizer bunny". She LOVES to play and run around. Lil is pretty calm and peaceful for most of the time, but she is definatly a dog who wants your full on attention with kisses and hugs! lol. She's gonna be 4 years old too! I can't believe how time has gone so fast... (:

Lookin' forward to seeing some other pets!

They are sooooooo adorable!!!!

Unfortunately i dont have any pets :( I used to have 3 cats but had to give them away because my husband has severe allergies.. I love animals so much!! One day I will eventually get a kittie and Ill post a cute pic here :)

This is Butkus! Okay, okay he's my brother's dog but I've unofficially adopted him as mine. I just love him so much! He's a neapolitan mastiff and he's 180 lbs. I spend time with him, I train him and play with him. He may as well be mine, (in my heart he is mine, lol!). When he sees me, he whines for me. He's 3 years old now. 

This is my Deerhead Chihuahua Sammy Sugar!! I got him when he was only 6 weeks old and he will be 5 in December wub.gif

700 700

Whenever he goes to the doctors they put a little sticker on his head and he gets really excited lol

700 700

Cool cat! Love the markings!

Originally Posted by KirstenHolen View Post

This is my 4 month old, Lacuna Steele!

Originally Posted by Tyari View Post

This is Butkus! Okay, okay he's my brother's dog but I've unofficially adopted him as mine. I just love him so much! He's a neapolitan mastiff and he's 180 lbs. I spend time with him, I train him and play with him. He may as well be mine, (in my heart he is mine, lol!). When he sees me, he whines for me. He's 3 years old now. 

OMG YOU HAVE A NEO!!!!!!!! *heart melts* I loveeee seeing other pet Mastiffs, they are amazing. 180 pounds, holy balls, he is enormous!

I have a Hooch dog named Helmet. He's the drooly light of my life :)

And he thinks he's a model

• Like 1

Chip, my man and miniature party poodle. He's about 6 and acts like a lazy ol' man...perfectly happy to sleep, curled up next to me all day and only excited to do a dance for a treat, which he gets too many of probably lol.

Gizmo, who was Mr. Grinch last year lol. It's safe to say he's my little brother's cat; he follows him around like nobody's business and sleeps on his bed, waiting for him to come home from school every day. It's taken four years to get him to let me pick him up and hold him longer than a minute..He likes guys, not girls lol. A man's man kinda cat.

6416_111835579105_1224224_n.jpg

6416_111835584105_895476_n.jpg

Here is my Malish, he used to be our neighbor's cat but he loved me so much they just gave him to me. He is a 4-year-old Siberian :)

Mochi and Taro, our Boxers

They just went to Boxer bath day at the vet and got matching Halloween bandanas.

wink3.gif

Edit: forgot to add this pic:

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast View Post

Omg your Boxers are beautiful <3

Thank you! They are the sweetest dogs. We just found out Taro has a heart murmur, so send some good vibes his way! We hope it's nothing too serious. : /

Thank you! They are the sweetest dogs. We just found out Taro has a heart murmur, so send some good vibes his way! We hope it's nothing too serious. : /
O wow! Sending some good vibes your way! Is there something the vet can do for your pooch?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by astokes View Post

O wow! Sending some good vibes your way! Is there something the vet can do for your pooch?

We are taking him to get a cardiac ultrasound tomorrow.

Hopefully his aorta is just smaller than normal, it might reduce his life span by a couple years.

We are hoping hoping hoping it is not cardiomyopathy. In either case they can't really do much. Heart surgery on dogs doesn't have good outcomes.

But, regardless, we will love him for every day he lives.  smile.gif

We are taking him to get a cardiac ultrasound tomorrow. Hopefully his aorta is just smaller than normal, it might reduce his life span by a couple years. We are hoping hoping hoping it is not cardiomyopathy. In either case they can't really do much. Heart surgery on dogs doesn't have good outcomes. But, regardless, we will love him for every day he lives.  :)
Best wishes to you concerning your dog. It's scary to go through and good that he's got so much love coming from you!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Best wishes to you concerning your dog. It's scary to go through and good that he's got so much love coming from you!

Just to update you ladies. We got probably the best possible outcome. One of his ventricles just doesn't close completely when contracting. It might cause high blood pressure when he's older, but that's years down the line. icon_cheers.gif (the murmur is a grade 2 on a scale of 6)

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast View Post

I had to caption these as i looked at these pics of this ANT dog model. This one says to me Im glad there was a essie in this birchbox great find and im happy 

I think he agreed w/ everyone esle on that i think it was march's glam bag that this bag sucked

This pic is about 2 years old but now that Nicky's a big girl, she hates cameras and she always either has her head turned away or is giving the camera the evil eye (or trying to eat it!), so I'll spare y'all the nightmare-inducing images lol

Originally Posted by astokes View Post

Just to update you ladies. We got probably the best possible outcome. One of his ventricles just doesn't close completely when contracting. It might cause high blood pressure when he's older, but that's years down the line. icon_cheers.gif (the murmur is a grade 2 on a scale of 6)

Yay!!! I'm not a vet or expert on critters, but I work in a Cardiac unit in a hospital. Glad it's not life threatening and on the minor side!