mizjmakeup

Pet Photos!!

OMG I love this thread and all your fur cuties!

These are my two boys Tiger and Fluffy. Tiger is 3 years old and I got him from a family that wanted to give him away when he was a baby. Fluffy is still 9 months old (he's just grown so big and... fluffy).. my husband and I got him from Humane society when he was just 8 weeks old! Now they are brothers and best friends!

Originally Posted by skylite View Post

400Oh this thread is enabling my inner cat lady. But here are pumkin and mosby. They're brothers and best friends smile.gif400[/img]

That's too funny... your cats look so much like mine! smile.gif

That's too funny... your cats look so much like mine! :)
Omg I just saw yours !!! They really look so much alike! I love it :)

Here's my Baby. Baby is her real name. She is very a loveable black lab, and is five years old.
I mean she loves when you pay attention to her like rubbing her belly etc. But she won't you hug her. She's my doggie best friend. happy.gif

Here is Baby doing her most favorite thing in the world. 18.gif

and lastly Baby with my twin sister.

Such cuties on this thread!

This is my baby ♥ ! Her name is Scoobie and she's a Pomeranian/Jack Russel cross. It can be quite hard to take a picture of her because she always wants to play fight and be fussed. She LOVES attention! Here she is at Christmas with her scarf. It came with a hat but she hates hats. 

Here are my guys. The bengal is Bandit, he was our first foster for Great Lakes Bengal Rescue, and we "failed" at fostering him out. Actually he went out, and the nitwit who was going to adopt him didn't give him enough time to settle, so he came back. It was so obvious he was home we couldn't bear to let him go.   We wanted a buddy for him, but he didn't like any of the other fosters, so ended up adopting my kitten Stormageddon.  They are the best of buddies.  :) The expression on Bandit's face is pretty typical - like, what is wrong with you kid? :)  Stormy's 10 months old.  

Stormy @ 6 months w/ Bandit

At 9 weeks - so tiny!

Bandit's like, really, kid? What ARE you doing? :)

I don't have children so I took this picture for my Mom for Mother's Day.  I was over 100 degrees outside this day, I finally was able to get a picture with her tongue not sticking out!  LOL

This picture was taken on my 40th Birthday.  Had to have a pic with my little girl.

This is my little princess, Xiang.  She is a 5 year old ShihTzu and goes with me when ever she can.  She loves to ride in the truck, all I have to do is open the door.  She's only half the size of the tires but she can jump in that thing.  Xi has such a personality and she is the perfect little furbaby.  She loves to play with toys, she has a basket full of them.  You know she wants to play because she throws the toy at you. 

I have another addition to our family, her name is Molly.  Molly is also a 10 year old ShihTzu I rescued.  I don't have any pictures of her yet because I've only had her a couple months and she had a horrible hair cut when i got her and she was full of fleas!  She is looking better since her fur is growing out but it's taking a while. And the fleas are gone too!  

I absolutely love the Bengal cats.  My cousin has two and they have so much personality.  She had one named Zena who I absolutely loved.  You would pat your back and she would give you a massage.  Zena was worth her weight in gold!  And I'm not allergic to them like I am with most kitties!  redface.gif

Bandit has beautiful markings and your kitten is so cute.  Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph View Post

Here are my guys. The bengal is Bandit, he was our first foster for Great Lakes Bengal Rescue, and we "failed" at fostering him out. Actually he went out, and the nitwit who was going to adopt him didn't give him enough time to settle, so he came back. It was so obvious he was home we couldn't bear to let him go.   We wanted a buddy for him, but he didn't like any of the other fosters, so ended up adopting my kitten Stormageddon.  They are the best of buddies.  :) The expression on Bandit's face is pretty typical - like, what is wrong with you kid? :)  Stormy's 10 months old.  

Stormy @ 6 months w/ Bandit

At 9 weeks - so tiny!

Bandit's like, really, kid? What ARE you doing? :)

My babies:

This is my long haired mini dachshund, Peanut, sitting on my Mom's lap.

This is our new guinea pig, Minnie pigging out on romaine lettuce.

Sooo Cute!  A friend of mine had a gray guinea pig named Minerva (minnie for short) too :) 

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

My babies:

This is my long haired mini dachshund, Peanut, sitting on my Mom's lap.

This is our new guinea pig, Minnie pigging out on romaine lettuce.

Originally Posted by Nightgem View Post

Evil Kiddah loves taking over our desks at home. She will be two in April ..

Ahh, she's so sweet! Reminds me of my cat from childhood. He looked like he could be her relative.

Love all these pics! I have a few kitties that I miss very much, and currently have one dog and one cat. Well, and 4 chickens too, that is our newest animal edition. :)

I love all of these photos!

This is Dumpling, our one-eyed shih tzu mix that we adopted a year and a half ago. 

• Like 1

this is my babygirl Nugget when she was a pup. Now she is 2 1/2 almost 3. and about 100 lbs and huge hahaha.

and this is my robo dwarf hamster Coco. She's tiny lol

Originally Posted by Juno22 View Post

.AppleMark

I have several cats and dogs and if you get me started, I could post pictures of my furbabies all day.  So to keep myself under control, here's a picture of one of the kittens I'm currently fostering for the local animal shelter.  She's 2.5 weeks old.  

ETA: I LOVE the pictures of everyone's pets.  I desperately wished that I could "like" everyone's posts.  

OMG! She looks like she's sucking her thumb! Such a little cutie!

I have three furbabies called Scooby (14 years), Tinkerbell (3 years) and Franco (4 years). They all adore each other and love to cuddle up. They all live interstate with my parents, and I miss them everyday!

• Like 1

Bumping this thread up! All of your pets are adorable. Here are my boys: Mason, Golden Retriever, my first actual dog. His dad was the dog I grew up with as a child. A friend of the family wanted to breed him and as payment gave us pick of the litter and my dad decided that it was a perfect chance to teach me responsibility so thus began our beautiful friendship. I'll never forget picking him out. He was the fattest, fluffiest, fur ball of the bunch, and he was laying on top of TWO other puppies. When I was in school, he would walk to the end of the street to the bus stop with me every morning. It was the highlight of his day. And at 4 o'clcok every afternoon he would be there when I got off the bus. They say dogs have no sense of time but apparently he did. He hated when I started driving because we lost that time together, so we take a walk everyday. Just us two, he's my best friend five.gif400

Red, Bloodhound, our silly boy. This guys personality is so goofy. He's just very "go with the flow". After my brother was born we wanted to get a dog for him (even though he was 3). Someone to grow up with as I had. One day we were coming home from a weekend trip in Louisiana and my step mom was on craig's list and someone had an add for a bloodhound. If any of you know about pedigrees, full-blooded bloodhounds are not cheap, and they were practically giving him away, so we decided just to go see. Next thing I know we have a bloodhound in the backseat of our car! He was not in the a good environment. The previous owners hadn't taken care of him, but he is spoiled rotten to this day! He and my brother hit it off the minute Red drooled on his car seat. 400400 Henry, Long Haired Doxie, damaged goods. Our sweet, sweet Henry came from an abusive home. He's the sweetest little boy and is very protective of my brother, but other than that does NOT like men. At all. He's quite skiddish, but isn't afraid of our big dogs. He'll put them in their place if they try to eat from his bowl! He will cuddle with you all day and is a little stubborn, but we love him so much. We are so glad he's a part of our family. 400400 Sorry for the long post. :icon_redf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleShot View Post

Bumping this thread up! All of your pets are adorable. Here are my boys:

What a beautiful doggy family you have!! I love them! :)