Advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know who to talk to about my relationship with me ex. It's really messed up everything has happened these past four years and I really need some professional advice or just someone to talk to in private. I want to know if anyone else has been in a destructive relationship with a narcissist. I think my ex is one but i'm not for sure so if I could compare my story with someone who knows that would really help me to know I did the right thing by cutting the ties between him and I once and for all.

You can PM me if you'd like! 

Relationships with self destructive people are REALLY hard. I used to be one, to be completely honest. I've been through a lot of therapy (and I'm open to talking about it now), but it definitely wasn't an easy problem to over come.

I made a video about being friends with an ex not too long ago... I think it might help! Good luck! 

I recommend that you talk with your physician and see if they can refer you to a qualified social worker.

You need a professional to help you work through issues regarding your ex.

I would bet $100 that my father is a narcissist. He is now 70 and is the very same as if he were 20.

Always remember that a narcissist's behaviour has got nothing to do with you and that they have a personality disorder.

The only way they will ever change is when they recognize the pain they have caused to others and are willing to learn new behaviours.

Best of luck.

Back