Goodebox - Optional Single Box October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! 

I received my Optional Goodebox today!

1. Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk 

2. Kahina Giving Beauty Antioxidant Mask

3. Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai

4. Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil

5. Vapour Organic Beauty Bronzer in Spicy 223

6. Zosimos Vegan Eye Pencil in African Violet (Full Size)

7. Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers (Full Size)

Another great Goodebox! I have previously received everything in this box, except I received a Vapour cheek stain instead of bronzer the first time. I actually lost the eye pencil the day I received it months ago....can't find the thing anywhere! So I am glad I received another to try!

my optional box was not that good, only 5 samples, and one of those was an little sample pouch.  Don't think I will be subscribing to Goodebox.  But yours looks fantastic!

Got mine today. It was ok.

Strawberry Hedgehog Sweet Orange Clove soap
Bodhi Sugar Scrub
EO Body Lotion in Lemon Verbana
Coola Mineral Sunblock - just in time for fall haha
Benecos Creamy Eyeshadow Pencil in a pretty purple
Ladybug Jane Lip Balm in Fresh Mint - which BTW is not sealed and looks used?!

I'm only really excited about the pencil and sugar scrub. I love natural soaps, but I am fiercely loyal to Beekman's COPA Soaps. They are far and away my favorite.

And yeah, I'll be contacting GB about the lip balm.

Got mine too... It was ok. Not bad but was hoping for some of the other products. But that was the gamble I took. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry-Lemon drink - packet
Benecos Eye shadow stick - light purple (got one before, really like it)
Revolution - Blushed and Sunkissed. (already have Blushed) .. .would have preferred one of these and something else just to try something different
Coola Matte sunscreen - packet (will use as its my favorite sunscreen)
Bodhi Nose Sugar Scrub

Miessence Body Cream - will match the shower gel I got before and haven't yet used

I just ordered an optional single November box.  I'm excited to get this surprise next month - I am hoping that it will have more skincare than makeup products.  *crosses fingers*

I loooooove my Goodebox subscription. Definitely get the single box if you're curious! I just got my November box today and got:

Moxie Shampoo & Conditioner, 1 oz each
TAY shea butter, teeny sample
Simple Sugars Cranberry body scrub, 2 oz
A mineral eyeshadow in a green-brown shimmer
Packet of chocolate pea protein
And a lip tint that was missing, but GB has awesome CS and will replace it I'm sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I find there is a good mix of stuff in every box, lots of small businesses, and usually nice size samples.

Back