Haul: Sleek Eyeshadow Pallets, Ben Nye Banana Powder and NYX Pencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Im trying out new makeup products and recently bought some Ben Nye Banana Powder, Sleek Eyeshadow Pallets and NYXJumbo Pencils. I have done a little video talking about the products. I am not a pro in makeup though!! Do you use any of these product? what do you think to them? Any tips on the best way to use them? I will be doing videos on me using the products but for now would love your feedback on what you think of them and how i can get the best use of them. Thanks guys

Hey Famous Lady,

I have Ben Nye Banana Powder. I have used it so many times and it really is a very good product. I recently bought a new one. I am really impressed with Banana Powder. The video is really good Thank you so much for sharing.
icon_lol.gif

I have the Ben Nye Banana powder; used it in the summertime when I was attempting to be a bronzed goddess lol. I need to get the lighter shade for fall/winter now. Good product and great brand!

Thanks for watching ladies, really excited to try it out. Do you use it for highlighting or as a all over powder? I think for my skin tone i will be best you use it for highlighting, but i need to practice so i use the right amount

Hey girls, I've been dying to try Ben Nye products but I do not know where to purchase them. I have been told to go to a theatrical shop, but I live in a rural area so there are none close to me. What are some reputable shops that sell these products?

Thanks,

Sarah

Banana Powder is one of my fav go-to products. I have been dying to try Sleeks products out, but the extra shipping cost to the US is what is currently stopping me.

Originally Posted by 19ten20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey girls, I've been dying to try Ben Nye products but I do not know where to purchase them. I have been told to go to a theatrical shop, but I live in a rural area so there are none close to me. What are some reputable shops that sell these products?

Thanks,

Sarah
Hi, If you go onto this actual video on my youtube page, i have posted the link to where i purchased it from. If you have any problems let me know and i will try and put it on here for you.

Originally Posted by Katie Maynard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Banana Powder is one of my fav go-to products. I have been dying to try Sleeks products out, but the extra shipping cost to the US is what is currently stopping me.
Im really enjoying the sleek products! You should see if you can find anyone to do swaps with you (product from us to uk swaps) im not to sure how it works but have heard some people saying that is what they do

Hey girls, I've been dying to try Ben Nye products but I do not know where to purchase them. I have been told to go to a theatrical shop, but I live in a rural area so there are none close to me. What are some reputable shops that sell these products? Thanks, Sarah  
I buy Ben Nye products from www.camera ready cosmetics.com which is based in California..I think. They also sell Kryolan, Mehron, Eve Pearl... Try there.

I just purchased some Ben Nye powders. Have not used them yet though. I do have several Sleek eyeshadow pallets, Bad Girl being one of my favorites for a smokey eye. I love sleek makeup. I have also purchased the contour palette too but have not used it yet. Don't sleep on there lipsticks, eyeliners and lip pencils either. Really nice colors. Did I say I love Sleek products!

Originally Posted by FamusLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, If you go onto this actual video on my youtube page, i have posted the link to where i purchased it from. If you have any problems let me know and i will try and put it on here for you.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I buy Ben Nye products from www.camera ready cosmetics.com which is based in California..I think. They also sell Kryolan, Mehron, Eve Pearl... Try there.
Thanks girls!

Originally Posted by Ebonyqueen49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just purchased some Ben Nye powders. Have not used them yet though. I do have several Sleek eyeshadow pallets, Bad Girl being one of my favorites for a smokey eye. I love sleek makeup. I have also purchased the contour palette too but have not used it yet. Don't sleep on there lipsticks, eyeliners and lip pencils either. Really nice colors. Did I say I love Sleek products!
I bought the contour kit in dark, i have to say i like it alot. I have never tried there lipsticks, would you recommend them? Sleek is good and affordable (even though there prices are creeping up)

Originally Posted by blackeyes31626 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice haul. Sleek is calling my name esp. the bad girls palette. 
Would recommend, really glad i bought it!!

Back