Where can I buy milani or NYX cosmetic's wholesale or discounted in bulk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking to start an online cosmetic's store reselling Milani and NYX cosmetic's & maybe wet n wild. mainly eyeshadow, lip gloss/liner's and nail polishes. I seem to be having a bit of trouble finding a wholesaler. Any resources or ideas where to look? Thanks in advance!

Best bet is to ask the company directly who their wholesale distributors are. I know with WnW you can buy directly from them in bulk once you set up a merchant account with them.

cherry culture has decent prices, but not rock bottom. I've seen some other people order from them, though I never have.

Nordstroms Rack had a ton of NYX for discounted prices about a week ago......NYX is on rotation through there along with Urban Decay stuff (it seems to be a few months after when the Urban Decay site has had items on their sale pages), Stila, and Pixi. 

Nordstroms racks has makeup!?...i never new. Well i can check them out but im definitely gonna need a supplier.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back