my friends have boyfriends but i dont. why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok well my friends and i are always messin around about boys and poke at each other about it but the only guy interested in me is my guy friend but i only think of him as a friend and i like some guys but cant actualy tell them that ya im shy and outgoing im pretty weird ok so help and to give you a better pic im in 6th grd.

Well 6th grade is still pretty young and your friendship with your guy friend is probably pretty similar to what your friends have with their "boyfriends". Give it time! Everyone mature at a different pace and soon you'll have plenty of dates. 

There are 16yr old, 26yr old, 36yr olds and pretty much anyone in search of someone else asking this same question as we speak. Isn't it ironic that you ask why you don't have a boyfriend and your guy friend is asking why you are not interested in him but you only think of him as a friend. There'll be someone for you but in due time. Grade 6 is really young to be worried about not having a boyfriend. Everyone has reservations about exposing their feelings and being rejected. You can be outgoing and weary about exposing your vulnerability at the same time. It's just being human and not weird in the slightest. Take your time, don't ruin a great experience of a first love on the wrong person.

I know what your going through, I too was the only single friend in a group of six people or so...I was 20 when I was in my first relationship, everything takes time, there shouldn't be a rush to be in a relationship specially when you're this young. You should be focusing on school work and not about being in a relationship.

Back