Long Lasting fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love Amarige by de Givenchy. Any other favorite fragrances you use that are long lasting?

My longest lasting perfume is Yvresse by Yves St. Laurent (when it first debuted it was called Champagne but the name was changed). It's pretty powerful, I just spray each ankle and that's all that I need. I can smell it the next morning.

Angel by T. Mugler. I don't notice it as much now that I've worn it a bit, I wish there was a way to avoid the nose accustoming to a fragrance. But, when I first tried it on I had on leather bracelets. When I went to work two days later, it was quite noticeable still on the bracelets! (Which was great, but bad, because coworker can't tolerate fragrance, sigh...)

Organza Indecence Givenchy (unluckilly discontinued), I've never had any parfum which stay so long on me and on my clothes

Yep I second the Angel it lasts for AGES, my nose has kind of become accustomed to it, but for me it just means that more subtle perfumes don't do it for me.

i just bought amor amor & hypnotic poison...i hear its supposed to be long lasting. clinqiue happy lasts on me.

So far the ones with real staying power and silage are the ones most likely to give me a headache so I'm having a hard time finding one. Aldehydes and some other synthetics seem to be a migraine trigger for me and most very heady or 'powdery scents too.

I'm in love with the Annick Goutal line since, they were the first perfumes that I could wear with no trouble but they don't fly much and there's not much but a subtle base note left on my skin after a few hours.

I recently tried Aqaba and it was longer lasting than any of the Annick Goutals and no headache so far so it might be a keeper.

Well I am a fragrance junkie but not all of the perfumes last long on me, so the ones that do I stick to.

Some of my fav long lasting fragrances are:

Chanel No. 5

Pure White Linen Light Breeze (new)

Pleasures Delight

Euphoria + Euphoria Blossom

Hanae Mori Butterfly

Calvin Klien In2U

Dior J'adore

Chanel Chance

Dolce and Gabanna The One

Armani Diamonds

Just to name a few.

I think Robert Piguet's 'Fracas' lasted quite well on me but I haven't worn it since I started wearing Annick Goutal. I might look it up again.

Philosophy Amazing Grace and Burberry Tender Touch... I've learned it's best to use Eau de Parfum, not Eau de Toilette... If you use EDT, then you most definitely have to layer it with the lotion for the long-lasting effect.

Back