Wholesale cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, Does anyone know where to get high end cosmetics such as MAC, Lancôme, too faced, etc. that are 100% authentic? Thanks

Hi Alsglow-

You cannot get authentic items of these brands wholesale. The only place to buy MAC is directly through MAC or at a macy's. Its similar with Lancome and Toofaced, which should be purchased at department stores, Sephora, and Ulta. "wholesale lots" on ebay are not authentic. 

wouldn't buy them online except from reputable companies. There are makeup outlets, which do offer things at discounted prices. I thiink I went to one called "the cosmetics company store", which had mostly Lancome stuff. it was ok--lipglosses for $6, some expensive foundations on clearance for $14, etc.

I saw this website, KCP Wholesale, they offer makeup in bulk. I can't find any legit reviews about their site. Curious. 

google allwholesalecosmetics. i bought lancome, laura mercier, too faced and korres from them. 100% auth.

hello everyone..i was just lookin for a water proof lipstick  when i got to this interesting page..  
icon_smile.gif

would you try AVON cosmetics? their makeup works for me and price is cheap compared to lancome, sephora, and mac. idk its worth a try, you might like it. -deleted per Terms of Service-

Back