Yuzen - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a shipping notice yesterday.

One thing I love MOST about Yuzen, besides the full-size products, NO DRAMA!

I had to look this up.  I only saw a couple of boxes.  Is this a newer company?  Do you have pics of what you have received previously?  I'm really curious about this sub.

this is a newer company, and this will be my third month with them.  But they mail out on the 10th, don't charge my account until they mail, and when you sign up, if its not too close to the end of the month, they send out the current month's box right away.  It is a pricier sub, 26.00, but you receive at least 2 full size, and the rest have been deluxe sized samples.  

I have never taken any pictures of my boxes, but on their Facebook page, there are several links to others who have reviewed their boxes.  

Not much makeup, but you do receive skincare and body care, and I think lifestyle products.

It may not be a good fit for everyone, but I like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and no drama.

I would have no problem giving up some of my other subs (Beauty Army, Sampler Society, Ipsy) in order to keep this one.

Sorry for the sales pitch, but after all the Birchbox subscriber drama, its just nice to have a sub that's low key.

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to look this up.  I only saw a couple of boxes.  Is this a newer company?  Do you have pics of what you have received previously?  I'm really curious about this sub.
6a00d8341c52f053ef017c326c5530970b-pi

edited to add pic

I got my October Yuzen box and love it.  It isn't fireworks, but just a really pleasing, beautiful box.  I will continue with it.

Back