• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Kat Von D True Romance Limited Edition Mi Vida Loca Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cannot find this palette available anywhere new and under $60.00. If any one may know where I could purchase one, or may have one available (unused) please let me know! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best of luck! I wish I had picked up one of those when I had the chance. There's one listed on ebay but it's bid up pretty high. 

I'll check my local Sephora for it. Sometimes they have her discontinued palettes still up for sale.

Sephora still had them for sale the beginning of August, so i told myself i would wait and buy it for myself for my bday. Well the very same week of my bday, sephora stopped selling them online. I havent even seen many people reselling them on ebay except for the person who expects me to pay double the price (ugh no thanks!) Sometimes i think its so wrong for people to set outrageous prices on discontinued or resell items. Anyways that would be really nice if you could scope out your sephora for one. Ive been to all my local sephoras with no avail of one.

Back