FOTD October 13, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My costume for this year is a flirty witch
biggrin.gif
I wanted to come up with something a bit different, sticking with the same green concept but fun and flirty instead of creepy.

For the green skin I used a generic Halloween face paint. I applied Coty loose powder over that to cover the shine. Everything else used were eye shadows and blush. I used a white colored shadow for the highlights around the eyes. A turquoise shadow in the crease blended outward toward the brow. Black in the crease and towards the nose. A purple shadow underneath the eyes with a green and gold which is very hard to see. Pink and rose colored blush and yellow eye shadow on the bridge of the nose, chin and cheeks, and white painted on dots. Tons of colors! Revlon gel liner in black and false lashes. The lips were a mixture of reds and pinks from a Halloween paint palette. I know that's a lot of info...sorry. Just didn't want to leave anything out. Hope you guys like it.
icon_redface.gif

I bought a white wig to go along with this look but I'm not quite sure witch look I prefer. What do you think.... With or without the wig?

Amarah sorry but today im not on your side, i like it with the black hair better, Johnnie in the second pic you remind me of megan fox... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really love the costume

Johnnie, either way, it's cool and vixen-y! Definitely flirty and sexy. Love the little white dot detailing and wings!

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks awsome!!! I like it better without the blond wig :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The title fits the look perfectly!
Thank you Amarah
biggrin.gif
I'm glad it fits. Was hoping it would.

Originally Posted by GlitzGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amarah sorry but today im not on your side, i like it with the black hair better, Johnnie in the second pic you remind me of megan fox... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really love the costume
I think Amarah also likes it with the black hair too
icon_wink.gif
I'm glad you like it. Thank you!

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beautiful look, love it! I prefer the dark hair.
Thank you so much! Looks like the dark hair takes the cake.
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Johnnie, either way, it's cool and vixen-y! Definitely flirty and sexy. Love the little white dot detailing and wings!
Thank you too. I love the little dots too. I think next time I'll top them with glitter. Super cute!
patches.gif

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you Amarah
biggrin.gif
I'm glad it fits. Was hoping it would.

I think Amarah also likes it with the black hair too
icon_wink.gif
I'm glad you like it. Thank you!

Thank you so much! Looks like the dark hair takes the cake.
flowers.gif

Thank you too. I love the little dots too. I think next time I'll top them with glitter. Super cute!
patches.gif

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it!
IMO, one can never go wrong with glitter lol..

Latest posts

Back