Has anyone tried UD's Naked Foundation??? I need help picking a shade?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm debating buying it online for the FF sale, but am not sure what shade to get. Their "switch" feature on the site does not have my exact shade in MUFE or MAC which are the 2 I've used on their list and when I picked the closest shade their "match" gave me 2 completely different shades. HELP! The sale ends tonight and I have to make a pick asap! I'm an NW 20 in MAC and a 115 in MUFE.

Thanks!

HHhhmmm...because there shade match gave me a 2 to match MUFE and a 3.5 or something for MAC. I suppose I could take my chances and return it, I just was hoping to not have to deal with that.

Have you tried it?

I would also say you're probably a 1.0. The 3.5 they potentially matched you up with would definitely be way too dark.

I have tried it via samples and it's okay. Samples are so hard to determine if it's really good or not.

Well...I took a chance and ordered the 1.0. We'll see how it looks. If it has to go back then it has to go back.

Back