what is your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine is Revlon's photo ready face primer and the photo ready foundation.
(I went in there thinking I'd spend $6 or so and came out with $20. lol. oh well.)

I have purchased L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Lip color. It really good and make my lips glossy for long time.
claps.gif

Guerlain Liu palette (waiting for it to arrive)

Hautelook order - Orofluido Shampoo, Hair Mask, and Conditioner (waiting for it to arrive)

Salon Perfect lashes

Hard Candy eyeshadow singles in Soiree and Infatuation

Hard Candy eyeshadow palette in Green With Envy

L'Oreal nail polish in The Temptress' Touch from the new LE sets

L'Oreal lipstick in The Muse or whatever the name is

Other things I am sure I am forgetting ...

I just got from Sephora the Smashbox Try It Kit. It came with deluxe/travel sizes of their photo-ready face primer, eye primer, lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner.  ... and maybe something else, but I can 't remember.

I love try-it kits. I have so many makeup products that I only really need sample sizes, anyway.

Chanel quad in Prelude (40% off from Sephora!)

Bobbi Brown gel liner in espresso ink (25% off!)

I love them both sooooooo much. I'd been meaning to buy them for months and I'm so happy I got them at such a great price. Especially the quad is amazing!

Originally Posted by kerasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chanel quad in Prelude (40% off from Sephora!)

Bobbi Brown gel liner in espresso ink (25% off!)

I love them both sooooooo much. I'd been meaning to buy them for months and I'm so happy I got them at such a great price. Especially the quad is amazing!
How did you get that? They don't sell Chanel makeup.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you get that? They don't sell Chanel makeup.
They do in my country! (http://www.sephora.grBrands/n.152.0.html) And lately, they've been doing offers for 40% twice a month. I got a Chanel lipstick when there was 40% off lipsticks, then it was the shadows. I am now patiently waiting for a 40% in mascaras and foundations to get my hands on some more Chanel and Dior stuff. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: We don't have NARS and Urban Decay. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got from Sephora the Smashbox Try It Kit. It came with deluxe/travel sizes of their photo-ready face primer, eye primer, lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner.  ... and maybe something else, but I can 't remember.

I love try-it kits. I have so many makeup products that I only really need sample sizes, anyway.
Nice! I LOVE my Smashbox foundation and the Tinted Moisturizer! Two of my very favorite face products!

They do in my country! (http://www.sephora.grBrands/n.152.0.html) And lately, they've been doing offers for 40% twice a month. I got a Chanel lipstick when there was 40% off lipsticks, then it was the shadows. I am now patiently waiting for a 40% in mascaras and foundations to get my hands on some more Chanel and Dior stuff. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ETA: We don't have NARS and Urban Decay. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lucky!! I am jealous. They used to sell it in the states. Wish they still did.

I purchased my favorite pencil Lancome KHOL black - this is something that soft enough for my eyelid and very black, doesn't smudge

Yesterday at Ulta I picked up: both Stila holiday snowflake palettes LORAC Sweet Temptations eyeshadow and lipgloss sets Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair Pro Brush Set Miss Dior Le Parfum 3 Butter London Polishes (buy 2 get 1 free) 2 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils I am waiting for my UD order of the Vice Palette, Smoked and Ocho Loco Eye Pencil sets Then I'll be hitting up the Sephora FF sale. After that I'm going on a no buy and when my bank statement comes I am going to throw it straight in the trash without reading.

Last purchase was  3 lipstick's,2 lip glasses, 3 eye shadows,  1 blush, 2 palettes, and brushes from the Mac Glamour Daze collection

I just cashed in my birchbox points to get two new beauty blenders and a full size of the cleanser. The cleanser is incredible...I'm excited to have a big one!

I bought Boots No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation a couple days ago. I can't decide whether I like it or not, but it's certainly not bad. It definitely has to be worn over a moisturizer so I went back to Target and got Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin. It doesn't control oil as much as I had hoped but it gets the job done I guess. I think my favorite recent purchase though is Sally Hansen Mega-Shine Extended Wear Topcoat. Really loving it! 

this week I purchased:

• Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
  • Jouer Tint
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (tried this at Sephora and was waiting on the 20% but sucked it up and ordered online from Bobbi Brown and got 3 free GREAT samples in the process!)
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette

I ordered an extra Skin79 pink bb cream.  Just got my first one a few weeks ago, and it's The One.  Can't tell from the packaging how much I have left, and since I can't buy it in 3D and have to order online from Korea, I figured it couldn't hurt to have a backup.

Latest posts

Back