5 Reasons to Be a Fan of the Fan Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fan brushes are made from many different types of bristles, my favorite is a goat hair, it gives a soft finish to cheek color leaving behind no edges, it is also excellent for applying illuminator at the end of you application process.

This is a better soap and water clean up as the bristles will grab pigment, Dawn dish washing liquid or The Masters Brush Cleaner and Persevere.

I'm so pleased I found this thread! This brush is one of the many brushes that I have always had absolutely no idea what to do with, whether using it for cosmetics or for painting, so thnk you for helping me out!

I own only three thicker fan brushes and use them typically with mineral makeup.

Morphé Cosmetic IB120 JUMBO KABUKI FAN - this is Badger hair.

note: Morphé Cosmetics is the sister company to Crown Brush.

Shany Cosmetics NY Collection 22PC Pro Brush Set with Red Cotton Case - The Premium Pony,Badger, Sable Hair

Shany Pro Studio Quality ZGF Premium Goat Hair Brush Set with Wooden Handle and Golden Pouch

What I would like to get is a thinner more wispy fan brush similar to this one.

Originally Posted by CoreyBrook /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wooohooo I got Brush set Serie Gold Rush From Royal Care cosmetics on Amazon And I have to admit I'm really happy. it includes big and small fans, Eyeshadow brushes, powder and foundation brushes and even mascara brush here is picture.

Thanks Lesica for your Article :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Those look awesome!

Finally I GOT IT. SOOOOO HAPYYYYY

i have never seen BETTER quality

Thanks Lesica for your post

Latest posts

Back