Help me to choose the more beautiful wedding dress! Give me an advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wedding day will be on 5/15/2013.

So i search online for wedding gowns.

And i found two cheap and beautiful wedding gowns.

So beautiful,but i just need one.

Please help me choose the one which more beautiful

dress 1 price $180

dress 2 price $169

I think you have to think about what you want out of a wedding dress to decide, and how that dress will fit into your wedding. do you want straps (might be important to have if you are having the wedding in a church, depending on how conservative the church is)? How will the dress fit your body? What kind of jewelry do you want to wear with the dress? What is more your personal "style"? trendy? classic? etc. I think if you ask other people to pick your wedding dress, you'll be disappointed in it. 

Definitely pick the one that you feel you can actually picture yourself in. Also, sometimes the models on the websites can make it a little difficult to pick, since they may look good on the models you don't have exactly the same shape as them. Try on some similar dresses before ordering them to see what would suit you the best.

They're both gorgeous. I'm partial to the first one, but it's all about what you feel the best in.

Picking a dress really just depends on you. The first question I would have for you is, are you comfortable and confident to have your arms exposed. If you are then do for the first one, if not I would pick the second because I feel that the tanks style straps would pull focus fro your arms. One other thing you should think about before choosing a gown is if in you wedding you are going for a more modern or conservative look. While both dresses are beautiful and not very revealing, for a more conservative wedding the second dress would work better than the first dress. but if you feel more comfortable in the first dress and are going for a little bit mor conservative looks, you can always find a small shawl made of a thin or sheer fabric to cover your arms/shoudlers. I hope that you have a very enjoyable wedding and with either choice I am very positive that you will be the most beautiful.

I personally prefer dress #2, but whatever you like is what you should go with! Congrats!

Having been a wedding designer/consultant for 20 years I just want to caution you so you won't be disappointed in the dress. You really need to find wedding dresses to find the one that fit's your style and the one you love the best. I do understand budget constraints but your dress is and integral part of your wedding if not the one thing you will always remember. We all here have different takes on style etc..but you have to find the dress that suits you the best. You have been given some great advice from the other ladies who have posted on this. So you need to do as much research with the company you are interested in buying from. online.  The dress can be a hit or miss thing research all you can so you know what you are getting into. Many companies sell knock off dresses for ridiculous prices but once you get it there could be any number of issues with it. You have to check the stitching , seams all around, length, material it is made of and the fit on your body. Find out their return policy and how long it will take for your dress to be shipped. You may also need a seamstress to adjust issues you may have with the dress. I wish you the best of luck for your wedding day, I'm sure you will look stunning!! Ohh and by the way, I personally love dress number two as well it is elegant and very flattering to a good many body shapes.

Annaeve what I would do if I were you - I would go to a weddign salon on try on the dresses that kind of look the same..that way you'll know which one is better for you

the ones that you picked - they're really different, but both will make you look shorter (because of their corsets - the upper parts)

Latest posts

Back