Birchbox November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So its pretty early, but I was looking at my instagram this morning and saw some pictures from Mollie Chen's instagram

What do you think?

I spy Hairdressers oil from bumble and bumble, oscar blandi spray and some perfume up top

They could just be for Nov tutorial vids?

I know people will be unhappy if they're sending another hair oil. Lol

Regarding B&B oil, I did receive a sample of it through rent the runway, which was started by the same owners of Birchbox, so it's possible that it is an upcoming sample. LOVE the product and my hairdresser also used it after my cut and vouched for it. Saving up my pennies to try, as its really invisible but does wonders.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They could just be for Nov tutorial vids?

I know people will be unhappy if they're sending another hair oil. Lol
Idk. Maybe... You never know whats in the boxes until zadi's spoilers come out!

And even then you don't really know since Birchbox has switched stuff out at the last minute.

The bumble and bumble hairdressers oil is pretty nice. I got a sample from Sephora, it was like a large perfume tube.

I don't understand their insistence that we all try 10 hair oils. They are okay, but I prefer the look of my hair without them generally

Originally Posted by Leslie Wetzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Regarding B&B oil, I did receive a sample of it through rent the runway, which was started by the same owners of Birchbox, so it's possible that it is an upcoming sample. LOVE the product and my hairdresser also used it after my cut and vouched for it. Saving up my pennies to try, as its really invisible but does wonders.
Errm, I don't think Rent the Runway and Birchbox are related at all. They have Venture Funding, and A round of 15 mil from Bain Capital (ERRHGHH, Romney) and Highland Capital, and another 15 mil series B from Kleiner Perkins, so they aren't really "owned" by anybody per se, and the founders are certainly not the same as Birchbox,

They all were at Harvard Business School at vaguely the same time, but they all started their own companies. 

Commenting for later. November is my birthday month. Please don't disappoint me, birchbox. 

I really hope I can keep it. Going to have to hit up my aunt again for the funds. I feel like such a mooch, but damn if LA County isn't the worst place to try and get a job. If not, I'll live vicariously through you ladies. But don't post good boxes. Only crappy ones so I don't feel bad. 
yahootongue.gif

I love the hair oils. Those are some of my favourite things to get in boxes, along with perfume, skincare(cleansers & face lotions), and the food items.

It's funny how so many people hate the things I love most. lol

That B&B Hair Oil is fantastic, btw. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora a while back and loved it.

Hooray for a November Thread!  I can't read anymore of the October Goop complaints anymore.  It just makes me angry.  My box wasn't all that great, but I'm over it now.  On to more important things.....

I bought some aqua colored eye shadow yesterday.  I think I'll rock it out today ;-)

I hope I get a body wash or eye shadow in November. I've been subbed since January (started a second in May for Gossip Girl) and have yet to receive those two items. I also haven't received lip gloss... but I DON'T want that, ever!

I would really love to see a good eye makeup remover, something that can handle urban decay glitter liner without irritating my eyes!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So its pretty early, but I was looking at my instagram this morning and saw some pictures from Mollie Chen's instagram

What do you think?

I spy Hairdressers oil from bumble and bumble, oscar blandi spray and some perfume up top
I can't get past her pants... Good God, woman.

I was just about to write something like "When are we starting to discuss what may be coming for November?" when I saw this thread. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water in my Glossybox last month and it's seriously the best makeup remover I've ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off and doesn't leave an oil or residue behind. AND it doesn't smell like cheap tequila like Clinique's does.

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the hair oils. Those are some of my favourite things to get in boxes, along with perfume, skincare(cleansers & face lotions), and the food items.

It's funny how so many people hate the things I love most. lol

That B&B Hair Oil is fantastic, btw. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora a while back and loved it.
I love the hair oils as well!  Orofluido Beauty Elixir is probably my best find from Birchbox thus far. 

SOOO ready for this month. I hope I get something good, because the last two boxes have been the definition of disappointment. 

Let's go, November. Don't disappointment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back