Sign in to follow this  
Missglammygirl

Birchbox November 2012

Originally Posted by karenX View Post

I love the hair oils. Those are some of my favourite things to get in boxes, along with perfume, skincare(cleansers & face lotions), and the food items.

It's funny how so many people hate the things I love most. lol

I feel the same way! Love hair oils, perfume, and skincare the most!

Nov will be my 3rd month and i have both fingers and toes crossed I need one WOW moment w/ BB Ive had at least one w/ every other sub.. BB you are on the chopping block!!!!asskicking.gif

Originally Posted by Loladevil View Post

I would really love to see a good eye makeup remover, something that can handle urban decay glitter liner without irritating my eyes!

I would like to see this too! AND I would love one of those Eyeko eyeliners that they didn't receive in time to ship in my box. I heard great things about them.

Originally Posted by lolas View Post

Hi. Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I hope they send out the eyeko skinny liners that got held up last month!

Ditto!!

Originally Posted by cdelpercio View Post

I got the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water in my Glossybox last month and it's seriously the best makeup remover I've ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off and doesn't leave an oil or residue behind. AND it doesn't smell like cheap tequila like Clinique's does.

I wish I had gotten this, hopefully they'll send it out again. I'm also still searching for a good eye primer.

I got the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water in my Glossybox last month and it's seriously the best makeup remover I've ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off and doesn't leave an oil or residue behind. AND it doesn't smell like cheap tequila like Clinique's does.

That's so weird that you say that! I have Essie's Quick-E Drying Drops which is essentially an oil that makes your nails less tacky after you paint them, but I swear to god it smells like tequila and I've always thought I was crazy or an alcoholic for thinking that way.

Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

Commenting for later. November is my birthday month. Please don't disappoint me, birchbox. 

Me too!!! November 4th here :D I'm turning 21 too!! woot woot!

My October BB wasn't bad but I wasn't that excited about it. I opened it and looked through it but now it's just sitting on my coffee table. October was going to be my make it or break it month .....argh. I wish they let us know sooner what was going to be in the boxes.

Originally Posted by Jwls750 View Post

Me too!!! November 4th here :D I'm turning 21 too!! woot woot!

Originally Posted by stellar136 View Post

I'm another November birthday! Yay... i was thinking to myself all these subscriptions are always like presents, even though i pay. haha

November babies are awesome! My birthday is Election Day, November 6!

Haha I actually didn't realize it until some friends and I had a tequila night recently. It was NOT fun using the Clinique remover the morning after hahaha

Originally Posted by Loladevil View Post

I wish I had gotten this, hopefully they'll send it out again. I'm also still searching for a good eye primer.

urban decay primer potion has been my HG for a while but I'm finding it's not working as well for my now that I have 12 hour days :(

Commenting for later. November is my birthday month. Please don't disappoint me, birchbox. 

Happy birthday in advance!!!

Originally Posted by hindsighting View Post

urban decay primer potion has been my HG for a while but I'm finding it's not working as well for my now that I have 12 hour days :(

What does HG mean? I see people post that all the time and have no idea

SAME HERE!

Originally Posted by emily9763 View Post

What does HG mean? I see people post that all the time and have no idea

Holy Grail. It's they item that a person swears by.

EX: OhEmGee!!! I love ARGAN OIL!!! IT'S TOTES MY HG HAIR GREASER OF ALL TIME! I swear by it and will not try anything else!!!!

Originally Posted by hindsighting View Post

i use the benefit shadow insurance daily and it has never let me down!

I think I tried the UD Primer  a long time ago but might have to give it another shot, and somehow I'd never noticed benefit made an eye primer icon_scratch.gif I'll check it out. I've been using the Tarte eye primer and not terribly impressed.

Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

November will be my 4th month, please don't make me cancel BB!

Mine too! I think we're feeling the same way. We want to stay with Birchbox so bad, but what we're getting just isn't making the cut.

Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

November will be my 4th month, please don't make me cancel BB!

Mine too! I think we're feeling the same way. We want to stay with Birchbox so bad, but what we're getting just isn't making the cut.