Cravebox Cooking Light

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was surprised I haven't seen this post yet. I opted into the drawing 2 days ago. Anyone else? It's $13.

Because I'm moving and I don't have my address yet for the new place I'm not doing it.

I'm tempted, but I'm going to pass, since I've regretted the last few Craveboxes and haven't found them to be worth the price.

I'm moving too, which is why I had to pass on this one.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was surprised I haven't seen this post yet. I opted into the drawing 2 days ago. Anyone else? It's $13.
I opted in also ... hope it is a good one.

I gave up on Cravebox, canceled my membership, and opted out of the emails. It was my #1 sub 8 months ago. The BBQ box and Tasty Treats box completely turned me off. I did not find them Craveworthy or even worth the $$ I paid for them. I don't like the lottery system either - seems kind of like a circus. If you get in I hope it is a great box for you :)

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they give a subscription to the magazine as well. They did this back in february with Fitness too didn't they?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they give a subscription to the magazine as well. They did this back in february with Fitness too didn't they?
that would be nice because mine ended recently

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i opted in but wish i didn't. i hope there is a kitchen item and not just all food
I believe you can opt out if you log into your account and go to the box page. 

I think I like this change to Cravebox.  I know it must be disappointing to those who subscribed to not automatically get a box each month, but I think it is great to be able to choose boxes that are geared toward your interests.  They have a great variety!

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I like this change to Cravebox.  I know it must be disappointing to those who subscribed to not automatically get a box each month, but I think it is great to be able to choose boxes that are geared toward your interests.  They have a great variety!
As I unsubscribed anyway, my issue is less with the change, and more with their consistent lack of communication with their customers. They have sent out one so called "monthly" box in the last four months, and they still haven't even officially told subscribers that the subscription boxes are no longer monthly, let alone that they are doing away with them completely. I'm cool with change, I just expect better service, that's all. When asked about these things, they just give vague non-answers. Openness and honesty is important to me with any company.

I still haven't heard back from them about this box, does that mean I didn't get it? I can't remember when they were supposed to decide by, and I've gotten all the other boxes i've entered, do they just not email you if you don't get it?

I still haven't heard back from them about this box, does that mean I didn't get it? I can't remember when they were supposed to decide by, and I've gotten all the other boxes i've entered, do they just not email you if you don't get it?
They're taking signups until Saturday, then that's when they'll draw. I've received every box I've signed up for and have always gotten an email. From reading previous threads, you are notified whether you are going receive one (they charged your account) and if you don't win their raffle.

I signed up for this box as well and I hope I receive it. I have been consistently disappointed with Cravebox when it was one of my favorites in the beginning. I finally canceled my monthly subscription but was intrigued by this one.

That would be awesome to get a magazine subscription! I have been on a diet since July and lost a lot of weight, a lot of the special foods boxes are filled with things I can't really eat within my diet so something geared towards that is super!

They just sent out the confirmations--I'm in for this box! They stated in the email that they are charging cards on Tues, and shipping will start Thurs!

Back