Long-lasting, matte Foundation♥

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am on the search for a foundation that will last on my face throughout the school day (9 hours) and stay matte as well. 

I currently use Loreal True Match foundation and concealer and set it with a loose powder..but by the end of the day my face looks dewy. 

What is a good drugstore foundation that is longlasting and stays matte as well??

For drugstore, try Revlon.. their Colorstay and Photoready lines are great. You still probably want oil blotting sheets and a compact for touch ups later in the day; can't hurt. Other brands include Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation,.Estee Lauder double wear..

There many of then you can try like Revlon,L'Oreal paris,Bobbi brown all of them are nice products 

My face is not that oily but throughtout the day it gets shiny only when I wear foundation..but I can't go without foundation because I need to conceal acne scars! .

.I've read mixed reviews about Maybelline Superstay 24 hr..they say it does last a long time but it can dry out your skin..? Has anyone ever tried it or know of a good foundation and/or matte setting powder??

Latest posts

Back