Dare To Be: Mellow Yellow! (10/22/2012 - 11/05/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Show us your best use of the color yellow! Be wild and vibrant, be soft and demure! You're choice but the use of yellow has to be clearly seen.

The rules:
  1. All entries must be your own original work.
  2. Entries inspired by another person please give credit where credit is due otherwise entry maybe disqualified.
  3. Photoshopping is not allowed with the exception of cropping and/or resizing.
  4. Limit one entry per person HOWEVER you may post more than one photo but only one may be voted on.

Entry deadline for this Dare to Be challenge is 11/05/2012 at 8:59 PM Pacific (11/05/2012 11:59 PM Eastern).

Yellow hates me. It gives me that dead skin look. I always love seeing people who can pull it off like my daughter who looks ethereal in yellow.

@ GreenIcyEnvy That looks awesome! Loving the gold lips!

I wanted to try this challenge as well since iv'e never tried anything with yellow and this is what i came up with....got inspired by the second piture

I hope You Like IT :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my first time at this so I just want critics, I'm not expecting much. My phone camera's the only one i have. Hoping for the best

The inspiration behind my mellow yellow look was to keep it a normal wearable eye, thus the "mellow" and I have been looking at many beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan so that is where the purple and coral/pink color comes in. I know I making a silly face in one pic, but it showed the colors off better than any other pic I took.

Wow I love what you've all done ladies!!! You're all very creative! Yellow is a hard color to pull off but you all look awsome!

LOVE THIS!!

You ladies are rockin' it! Just a reminder, tonight is the deadline!!  Good luck!

Im glad I got to enter this one before we got hit by hurricane sandy. I just got power back but we made off really lucky. Some damage but we're safe, at home, and our water is clean so Im thankful! Anyone else near the storm?

@GlitzGlam -I agree the eyebrows are very unique, my favorite things about this look have got to be the lips :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Awesome job!

@Rae1216-  Aww, it does look interesting but it is very hard to really make out the details because the picture ended up being a bit dark. I'm so glad you decided to enter though, and would like to see more, so if possible stick around and try the next one too! The more the merrier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@CallmeMrsAL- I love that second photo haha, you can really see the blending between the colors...however the first picture is nice because you can see the cheek color better in my opinion. You do pull it off very, very well!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks! I just started using this new blush and have gotten great responses from it. It's called Bombshell from Hard Candy.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Back