Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got an email from Ipsy saying that they're including

Benefit's They're Real mascara
in their November bags! I figured it'd be a good time to start a thread for the November glam bag. =)

Also, the email said there would be five products (two full sized items).

Edit: to add spoiler box

I thought I'd start this thread since I don't see any others and just received this email:

047ca4cd430629344c79a07527107ae8

I received it too! So excited for the November bag. The only thing is the bag in the picture looks really similar to the September bag minus the wristlet part. 

I didn't get the limited time offer email. Mine looked like iPretty949's. I hope we all get it!

i got the email saying "subscribe now" but i thought i was already subscribed since i signed up in october? a little confused.

and of course the website is down probably because of the flooding of responses.

I got an email saying to subscribe now. Did anyone get that part? I've been subscribed since Nov. of last year.

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only thing is the bag in the picture looks really similar to the September bag minus the wristlet part. 
Haha I thought the same thing, it's kind of a combination of September and October's bags.

i got the email saying "subscribe now" but i thought i was already subscribed since i signed up in october? a little confused. and of course the website is down probably because of the flooding of responses.
Same here! Welcome to the confused club ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm new to ipsy too, joined last month after the BB fiasco.

I got the same email and I've been subscribed since July or August, hoping it is an error and we don't have to sign up again.

I went onto Ipsy & it said that I am subscribed, SO.. I am wondering why they are sending e-mails to the people who are already subscribed to subscribe?

Oh Noooooooo!  NO MORE mascaras!!!  They dry out quickly so I don't need a dozen at hand(I believe every one has purchased at least one mascara and has several ones from subscriptions.)

If there are 2 full size in the bag... I hope mascara is not one of them... 

i really don't think it's for just new customers, because my email didn't show the "limited offer, first 1000 subscribers" and i'm already subscribed so....

I'm trying to subscribe but looks like we over flooded the site. 

I have been trying since I received the email, but the site isn't working :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i really don't think it's for just new customers, because my email didn't show the "limited offer, first 1000 subscribers" and i'm already subscribed so....
yea mine didn't say that either. I just assumed it would be in everyone's bags. 

Latest posts

Back