Sign in to follow this  
lovelywhim

Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Anyone who got the benefit mascara, do you mind posting the weight of your bag? I feel like the weight difference would be small, but im just curious.

Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

I ordered an extra Ipsy bag this month to get both "or" products and luckily I got one of each! So happy. The remaining duplicates will go to my sister and Mom.

Anyway, I do not like the lip gloss. It's too sticky and it smells like rum.

Man, I really wanted that mascara!!!! My daughter like the eyebrow gel, so I'm happy. lol

I had two bags and got one of each - eyebrow gel = 0.3420, mascara = 0.3606.

*Also the mascara comes in a box and the eyebrow gel doesn't, so that gives it more weight.

For those of you with the brow gel, how is it? I've never had a product like that before and wouldn't mind getting one. I'm just very excited for my Ipsy bag!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim View Post

For those of you with the brow gel, how is it? I've never had a product like that before and wouldn't mind getting one. I'm just very excited for my Ipsy bag!

I can't tell if there's anything at a getting on the brush when I put the wand in.  Thinking it's empty...

I ordered an extra Ipsy bag this month to get both "or" products and luckily I got one of each! So happy. The remaining duplicates will go to my sister and Mom.

I haven't tried the lip gloss, but based on that statement, I'm going to love it. icon_biggrin.gif

Got my bag today as well!  I got the eyeliner in black and the brow gel.  I'm totally fine with the gel; I've never used a product like this before, so I'm looking forward to testing it out! Mine also doesn't seem empty like some of you other ladies, so looks like I lucked out there.

Also - I'm loving the gloss! The color/sheerness is perfect for me.

*Also the mascara comes in a box and the eyebrow gel doesn't, so that gives it more weight.

I hope I get one of both too, one weight shows 0.3528 and one shows 0.3418. I'd really like to try both. Is there only one lipgloss color?

Haha, I was trying to place the smell of the gloss! You're absolutely right. probably why I love the scent so much - I'm definitely a rum girl. :)

Wahhhh I loved being like 15 minutes from where they shipped the bags. Alas more waiting, not set to arrive today. I hope for the brow gel! I have been using 5 coats of 5 different mascaras in the hopes of getting through them a little faster, as I still have a dozen or so to get through, yet I haven't owned a brow gel in years! I am getting a full size mascara in my birchbox so seriously hoping for the brow gel.. This is such an excellent month for boxes! I am enthused about every box! I am going to attempt to make Christmas crackers this year and put in little unused samples and some other girly bits. And make bath bombs and put together cute little gifts for all my girl cousins and my aunts :)

Originally Posted by MrsMeow View Post

I haven't tried the lip gloss, but based on that statement, I'm going to love it. icon_biggrin.gif

Me too...Mmmm Rum!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

mine's 0.3560 lbs and I got the mascara :)

HMMM... One of my bags weighs .3596 and the other weighs.3460, So im thinking im getting one of each? I really hope not. I dont ever see myself using the brow gel. so.......

I got my bag today and I was first disappointed to get the eyebrow gel instead of the mascara, and then I found out the gel was empty. I e-mailed Ipsy via their website and got a response within 2 minutes that they will send a replacement. Really wanted the mascara, hopefully I can find someone to trade. :)

Darn it, I got the brow gel instead of the mascara....but I'm happy the eye liner I received is brown (chocolate) because I've noticed that black can look too harsh on me.  For any of you that have used a brow gel, do you use it as the last step...after you apply a brow pencil just to lock your brows in place?  hmm, I think I am going to have to try this stuff out....

All right, I have a .34 weight, come on brow gel, come on brow gel! Otherwise I will be forced to buy the mini Anastasia brow gel from sephora.

Originally Posted by CRB882 View Post

I got my bag today and I was first disappointed to get the eyebrow gel instead of the mascara, and then I found out the gel was empty. I e-mailed Ipsy via their website and got a response within 2 minutes that they will send a replacement. Really wanted the mascara, hopefully I can find someone to trade. :)

Just saw your post after posting myself on the brow gel....I think I better go make sure it's not empty!  Sounds like they took care of it for you and quickly too.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

All right, I have a .34 weight, come on brow gel, come on brow gel!

Otherwise I will be forced to buy the mini Anastasia brow gel from sephora.

If I get the gel and you get the mascara, would you like to trade?

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I love this video. I really do. It was so nice seeing everyone from Ipsy again. Love the product wall, which wasn't there in March, the layout of the desks in the office changed and there seems to be so many new faces. I remember a few were missing from the meeting in March so I'm guessing those are the folks that weren't at the March meeting. And I'm so raiding their closet in the war room! LOL

I spy many products that haven't been sent out and are possibly future products to be sent out. :D

YeahYeahYeah, the video is so inspiring. Mychelle sets a dream for many girls.

BTW, I'm wondering who shot the video. 

Annnnd I just opened my eyebrow gel and I can't get any on the brush. It's either empty or dried out. I checked on their Facebook and saw someone with the same issue.

REALLY??? 

Is there any exp date on the tube? 

I don't think that my gel is empty so much that it's nearly impossible to tell if anything's getting on the brush.  It seems like the stopper wipes off most of it.