HALLOWEEN: Glam Sugar Skull Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello beauties,

I write a makeup website called The Beauty Vault, I have recently extended the website to video, and am now on YouTube.

I've created a highly requested Halloween makeup tutorial for the "Dia De Los Muertos" Sugar Skull. This is my interpretation. Enjoy xo

Links deleted per Terms of Service.

Hey I really liked your video. I love this look and was really inspired by my boyfriends tattoo of a Sugar Skull. Everyone was asking me what's a nice alternative to the typical sexy witch/gorey zombie makeup for Halloween and I thought of the Sugar Skull. Here's a look

I did earlier on in week! I much prefer how you did around the eyes though, I'll try that next time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This tutorial was so thorough and helpful. Maybe I'll try the sugar skull one day, still lacking a bunch of supplies. I also liked ohsowow's skull.

Learned a lot, and got a lot of new ideas. Thanks, ladies!

Originally Posted by Thecakepie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This tutorial was so thorough and helpful. Maybe I'll try the sugar skull one day, still lacking a bunch of supplies. I also liked ohsowow's skull.

Learned a lot, and got a lot of new ideas. Thanks, ladies!
Thank you and you are very welcome! Glad you could get inspired. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xo

Back