Red Apple Lipstick's Sample Pack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Red Apple Lipstick has a sample pack now that includes Rallye Balm, Boys N' Berries, Rebel and Secrets. If you weren't sure about trying the brand out before now would be a good time to pick up this sample pack! You can try out three lipsticks and the wonderful balm before making a purchase. I think it's a wonderful thing when companies have samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is this available right on their site? I haven't tried this brand before and really don't have much experience with lip sticks..always just did glosses and some stains. BTW, like you lippie look in the profile pic!

No, no..thanks to you for bringing this up. I am curious and trying to expand into buying lipsticks for a more polished look. Gloss I still love, but there is something timeless and sexy about a lipsticked mouth..Time for me to explore lol.

LL

I ordered the sample pack and took some pics. I didn't swatch the rallye balm of course because it's clear but the red is Rebel the middle mauve berry color is Boys N' Berries (it has shimmer) and the last is Secrets. Secrets is probably my newest favorite color!

Back