Anyone wearing their Eye Rock eyeliner for Halloween?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been hanging on to the Eye Rock eyeliner stickers until Halloween (I have no use for them any other time!) I wore them to a party last night. I was wondering if anyone else is using theirs this Halloween? Post some pics!

Here's mine - I was dressed as a vampire, but had my teeth out since I was getting ready to eat.

I used it on my friend for her Halloween costume. It actually fit her eyes with no trimming! (I would have to trim the to fit my asian eyes) They looked cool with big false lashes & they stayed all night.

Tina, they look great on you! That's a good suggestion, I'm just wondering how many ladies kept theirs lol, since many said they were just going to toss them!

Thanks! I'm used to wearing natural-looking makeup so I'm not good at doing dramatic eyeliner. These worked perfectly for that. They stayed on all night for me too, but it did feel a bit funny - could definitely feel that something was stuck to my eyes!

Back