What new subs have you learned about ? Inquiring minds want to know!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was reading some comments on a FB page for a subscription program I was interested in and I purchased an "extra" box from them.  I wanted to check them out before I made the commitment to a monthly sub.   Someone was voicing their displeasure with their "extra" box they purchased.  They stated that there were other subs that they'd rather give their money to and she listed them.

Now as un-happy as I've been with some companies, I  don't think I'd call out their competition on their page.  The good and bad thing is that's how I learned about these new subs.

Just what I need, more subs.  I checked them out; perhaps youv'e heard of them. 

The subs are organic/healthy/wellness and fitness boxes; like Eco-Emi that I subscribe to, I'm pleased with and the price and the quantity is right or Conscious box. 

One is called Klutchclub ($16-18) from what I could see from previous months, you get quite alot of items with them. Then there's Yuzen,( it looks high-end) and it looks like they only give you a limited amount like (6-7 items,) $26 a month, including shipping. I'm greedy; I want alot o' stuff for my money!

Please share your thoughts, as well as any new subs you've learned about !!

Looking forward to hearing about them!

I have not tried either of these but there is a deal for KlutchKlub on the DailyCandy site right now.  2 boxes for $20 - it is 1 monthly box and 1 "best of" box that is supposed to be made up of favorite items that subscribers have received.  I am going to give it a shot to check out these 2 boxes.  

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not tried either of these but there is a deal for KlutchKlub on the DailyCandy site right now.  2 boxes for $20 - it is 1 monthly box and 1 "best of" box that is supposed to be made up of favorite items that subscribers have received.  I am going to give it a shot to check out these 2 boxes.  
 What???? 2 for $20.  Oh.... this is bad, especially being home, during the hurricane, online, buying more boxes I have no business buying.  You're the bomb though!!!

Thnx for sharing!!

Thanks so much Rach.  Daily candy is a great resource.  hmmmmm.  O.K.  I took advantage of the deal, although I'm feeling lots of guilt behind another purchase.  It was a bit complicated signing up, figuring it out, but after trying several times and being patient, I got the deal!  Phew!  Looks like it might be worth the trouble and expense.

I know I'm gonna cry when my cc bill comes.  I'm on the wagon now!!!
sadyes.gif

Personally I prefer  large companies, like Myglam/Ipsy, birchbox(they are new  but have huge number of users), foodies co (powered by walmart), and those run by QVC, Beauty bar... Because I think large companies have much more access to sample suppliers and sample value/quality are better. 

I like beauty army because you can choose what you want each month and for $12 thats not bad. even if there isnt something i want i choose things for others then save them and make bags for friends on their birthdays. i get BB and LOVE popsugar. Ive had all the others too I cancelled Glossy box after two boxes because of terrible customer service..etc...BA, BB and PS are the only ones i have left and i like what i have. Plus my husband may disown me if i get anymore. I also do sircle samples, although my sample window has been empty for days and bzz agent and influenster. so sometimes i get free things too! ( I may or may not be a sample junkie!) i do pass on items to friends though so it all works out...i'm in the hurricaine territory too so online shopping as long as the power holds out...WHEEEE!

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like beauty army because you can choose what you want each month and for $12 thats not bad. even if there isnt something i want i choose things for others then save them and make bags for friends on their birthdays. i get BB and LOVE popsugar. Ive had all the others too I cancelled Glossy box after two boxes because of terrible customer service..etc...BA, BB and PS are the only ones i have left and i like what i have. Plus my husband may disown me if i get anymore. I also do sircle samples, although my sample window has been empty for days and bzz agent and influenster. so sometimes i get free things too! ( I may or may not be a sample junkie!) i do pass on items to friends though so it all works out...i'm in the hurricaine territory too so online shopping as long as the power holds out...WHEEEE!
 I'm with you on GlossyBox, I had the same experience and cancelled. They just e-mailed me a coupon to comeback.  Neve!.  I just bought a box from Pop S, Conscious B and Klutch C.  I subscribe to BirchB, Curl B and Eco-E.  I'm keeping it at that, but man these subs are addicting for sure!!  I do the same when I have items I can't or don't use.  I love sharing w/ fam & friends!  I'm in hurricane territory too and the weather may be dangerous, but so am I being home on the computer, reading these posts and spending too much dinero on boxes!!!!!  Hellllllllllllllllllllp!

Here's another one; from the makers of the Lovely Box, which has gone under; It's called 28day hug, for that special time of the month.  It's an inexpensive sub, $3.99 plus $1.99 shipping, $5.98.

Every 28 days you receive a care package of a little chocolate ( really good stuff - no junk), some tea ( either a nice brand or their personal pms blend), and a little aromatherapy moment like a bath salt or a shower tablet.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For $6? I'd give it a shot at least once.
 Unfortunately, I will try it out as well.  I can't resist a sweet deal.  The $1.99 shipping is for a limited time.  So when the shipping goes up, I'll be out!  Stay tuned!

Has anyone tried Rocks Box?  It's a jewelry club where you are loaned 3 pieces per month with the option to buy.  It's $19 per month and I'm very curious...

http://rocksbox.com/

To those of you who wants to check out Goodebox; it's a sub that sends samples of high end natural beauty and body care with a focus on healthy, non-toxic ingredients and options for vegans and more.  I have a coupon code, a few dollars off the first month.  PM me!!

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's another one; from the makers of the Lovely Box, which has gone under; It's called 28day hug, for that special time of the month.  It's an inexpensive sub, $3.99 plus $1.99 shipping, $5.98.

Every 28 days you receive a care package of a little chocolate ( really good stuff - no junk), some tea ( either a nice brand or their personal pms blend), and a little aromatherapy moment like a bath salt or a shower tablet.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Can the period be personalized????

Just joke... I'm not going to sub... 

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bye the way off topic, PopSugar has sold out of Dec. boxes!
No!  Already??  I was thinking about getting a 2nd box to maybe have some items to gift out ...  guess they decided that one for me! LOL

Quote:Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What???? 2 for $20.  Oh.... this is bad, especially being home, during the hurricane, online, buying more boxes I have no business buying.  You're the bomb though!!!

Thnx for sharing!!

You're welcome! I am way too hooked on these subs ... my credit card hates me!

No!  Already??  I was thinking about getting a 2nd box to maybe have some items to gift out ...  guess they decided that one for me! LOL
 They sure did.  Maybe that's a blessing??????  Stop while you're ahead maybe?  I'm not even going to go for January.  I've got to get a grip!!
wassatt.gif

You're welcome! I am way too hooked on these subs ... my credit card hates me!
 Yeah!  I need an intervention!  No, your credit card loves you, it's your pocketbook that probably hates you!!

Latest posts

Back