Pay day soon, and I have a dilemma...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Once my bills are paid, do I:

a) Go on Nailiteinc, TKBTrading and Dollar nail art and go crazy on Micas, foils, bottles for indies, etc.

B) Go to Buckle, and buy some more of their gorgeous clothes?

c) Go on Ebay and order myself some more of the awesome Japanese nail mags?

d) Buy some fabulous nps at Llarowe

Decisions, decisions. I need help! What would you choose to do?

Darn it. I knew there was something else. I could also use the 25% off anything at Coach.

I need your help!

Ask you self questions for each item.

"Am I going to use it any time soon or often?"

"Do I need it?"

"Can I buy it at a later date?"

Look at the times you want to buy and pick what would make you more happy if you spent the money on it and what you'll get the most use of. Maybe that will help your decision.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ask you self questions for each item.

"Am I going to use it any time soon or often?"

"Do I need it?"

"Can I buy it at a later date?"

Look at the times you want to buy and pick what would make you more happy if you spent the money on it and what you'll get the most use of. Maybe that will help your decision.
You know, you me gave good advice, and I thank you for it. But sometimes you just need to spend., Thins is one of those times for me. Life is at an all-time low, and I want to take any little pleasure I can get. One of those little pleasures is spending money when I have it to spend.

I vote for Llarowe. Do you have Ludurana multi chromes yet? If not, Show is a must have. Ozotic holos and multis are always a nice treat, too.

I would do LLarowe, too. I would go for the brands that I can't get elsewhere, Australian nail polish and such, indies all the way.

I don't have any pics, as I'm waiting on some of the goodies. But I ended up buying some flats from Coach, some clothes from Buckle, some franken stuff from TKB Trading. I also bought some nail polish, and some cosmetics. Pics to come!

Latest posts

Back